Thread: Necas severson for Drysdale nazar

The Great One

Default Necas severson for Drysdale nazar

I know we like nazar on here but I've got a good trade relationship with the guy who owns him and Drysdale (who i keep asking about even before injury) and want to send a fair offer. I know what severson is and he definitely plays in our format on a competetive team (18 teams start 4 d). I don't want to sell Necas too ow. Hes been very good and I've got a tough time finding the right value for guys who are producing now sometimes- I've sold them for too little in the past and regretted it.

My immediate thought is that long term nazar is a decent bet to be Necas and thats a substantial d upgrade for the wait right? But aside from the fact that nazar could miss (hes undersized and ANYBODY can miss lol!) - I've also been eating a lot of pundits saying the other up and coming d in anaheim is the guy they're going to groom for offense - zellweger- and hey of he fails they've got the minty Russian guy My point is id love to buy in on anaheims future ppqb and I've like Drysdale for a long time but was this year a wake up call? Was his minus 200 or whatever in year one enough to make them reconsider?

Better question. If im defining Nazar as a low risk high return asset and Drysdale as a medium risk high return asset- is this offer the right one? Should I ask for draft insurance as well?

The Great One

Default Re: Necas severson for Drysdale nazar

No. This is a perpetual rebuild trade.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

The Great One

Add a first to his side in the 23 draft?

The Great One

I should've clarified i committed to a 3-4 year rebuild 2 years ago because the top teams in this league are un****withable lol! I'm ahead of schedule I think but this years still an absolute right off and I'm starting to think next year is too. Team in sig- its coming along nicely considering I had no kne haha!!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I understand the excitement for young players, I've been there, but I never think it's a good idea for rebuilding teams to trade young studs in the hopes that the assets they get back become that too. IMO, Necas is what you want on your team moving forward and you know you have him, so why trade him? Hold on to the valuable, proven young piece you have. Plus, Drysdale and Nazar have shown basically nothing outside of their draft year that they are what you hope they will be so it's a lot of wishing, they still have so much to prove! Necas is 5 years out from his draft year and just now showing PPG/all-star potential... so let's say that is Nazar you're still possibly waiting (hoping!) 5 years down the line that's him.
    12 team dynasty, H2H points, no cap, no max games
    12F (4 slots per pos), 6D, 2G, 32 players + 21 minor slots, minors eligibility <80 GP
    G: 4 / A: 2 / / Blk, Hit, SOG: 0.5 / Goalie W: 3 / Shutout: 1 / STP: 1 / SV% >.92: 1 / SV: 0.25

C: Eichel, Trochek, Barzal, Suzuki,
    W: Draisaitl, Ehlers, Dubois, Buchnevich, Necas, Debrusk, McCann, Jarvis
    D: Hughes, Morissey, Chychrun, Bouchard, Pionk, Parayko, McNabb
    G: Ullmark, Hart, Grubauer, Korpisalo

Prospects:
    Knies, Reichel, Kemell, Robertson
    Sandstrom

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

To me, Necas is worth more than both of the players you are receiving, so I would decline. I like Drys but Labrum tears are no joke and they have Zelwegger and Mintyukov nipping at Drysdale's heels. Nazar is also out the whole season so he losing a full year of development. I say keep Necas, he's a great piece to your building plans.

Weekly H2H, Points Only, Keeper League - 10 team - Keep 14 (+ 2 rookies, under 25 GP) - dress 12 F, 6 D, 2 G (Wins: 2 pts, OTL: 1 pt, SO: 1 pt) - 30 Roster max w/ 1 IR spot which opens up one roster spot.

FW: Aho, Eichel, Draisatl, Rantanen, Marchand, Matthews, Kyrou, J. Robertson, Bergeron, Duchene, Boldy, Toffoli, Kempe, Krejci, Schmaltz

D: Rielly, Heiskenen, Dobson, Drysdale, Byram, Nurse, Weegar, Matheson, Clarke

G: Andersen, Georgiev, Francouz, Kotchetkov, Wallstedt