Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: New Goalie Post (beta)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: New Goalie Post (beta)

Quote Originally Posted by Riasat View Post
    If you click the ? on home page (today | tomorrow | more | ?), you'll get a popup explaining the icons and some other things.

Thanks! That's awesome

Software Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by burespaghetti View Post
    In the starting goalies section I would love to know if the start is part of a B2B, front or back. For example, I really like the way Leftwinglock gives info about the starter in a B2B situation.
    It's already there. Click the ? button above the grid to see legends/help. We are working to add more info there and making the ? button more prominent.

Software Engineer

New updates we are working on:
    - Prominent help button (?)
    - Will show context dependent help based on which page you are on if available
    - Schedule page -> more compact on mobile (display all 7 days without horizontal scroll)
    - Last goalie update time on home page
    - Automatic notice to refresh if new updates are available (if you keep the page open). We will enable auto refresh at a later time if you guys want it
    - Various fixes in top goalies page
    - Various performance/fixes all around

These should be available tomorrow on web followed by apps.

Edit: These are now live on web except "compact schedule page on mobile"

Dobber Sports Sage

I often have trouble scrolling down on the Goalie Post page from my laptop. Often times the scroll bar isn't there and I have to do all sorts of gymnastics with the cursor to get it to appear. I'm not new to websites and I don't have this issue anywhere else. Love the App and use it all the time. Thanks.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

The Wolverine

Has anyone else found that some email notifications don't come through, even though everything is set up correctly?

For example,

Friday Dec 15: I had Nashville, Vegas and Buffalo playing. Vegas and Buffalo came through but I didn't get Nashville's.
    Saturday Dec 16: I had Nashville and Buffalo playing. Nashville came through but I didn't get Buffalo's.

It's been like this for a few weeks' now. There doesn't appear to be any logic on which teams' email notifications will appear or not appear.

Anyone experience this, or Riasat, have you heard of this issue before?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I had a weird thing happen when trying to login, but I think it's by design.

I hit Login, and I see in the upper right, a globe and the letters "FR" which I realize means "French". However, I think it means the site will be in French, so i click to change the letters to "EN". I back out, and most of the words are now in French. This I feel is counterintuitive.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.