We have a league opening.

A long time manager has gone inactive and is no longer responding to messages. Its a 20 team dynasty wrapping up its 9th year. Yahoo H2H Cats Bangers. $20 fee non-cash league. Fee goes towards prizes. Winner gets a jersey(you get a choice of on of your top 3 yahoo ranked guys in the championship round) and we do other prizes as well that all teams have a chance to win through the year.

This league does not shutdown in the summer, we are still very socially active and trades happen.

Some information about the league setup:
Roster Positions: C, C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR, IR, IR, IR+, IR+, IR+, IR+, IR+, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA (23 active roster spots)

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

We run a 3 round draft, prior to covid a group of us would get together for the draft, lately we have been doing it via zoom.

We are an extremely social league, we use discord and chat pretty much constantly. I can't stress enough that we are looking for someone that is looking to be social. We are not looking for someone that is just adding another league.

The team itself is in rough shape, no sugar coating it, it needs love but has some great pieces. It needs a rebuild. The ideal person would be okay with committing to a very likely (theres some debate in the league about it needing a rebuild) 3 year rebuild in my opinion based off of other previous rebuilds in our league.

Some pieces include: William Karlsson, Nick Suzuki, William Nylander, Chandler Stephenson, Blake Wheeler, Marcus Foligno, Tyler Bertuzzi, Victor Hedman, Boone Jenner, Sam Girard, Rasmus Sandin, Phillipp Grubauer and Carey Price.

We are looking for someone that is going to be an active part of our community and is looking for a league to be a part of for a long long time. You should have lots of fantasy hockey experience. This league takes a lot of time and commitment to be a successful part of and can be overwhelming for inexperienced people that are spread thin across many leagues. We use Discord for communication, there is an app for all platforms available and it is mandatory.

If you have any other questions let me know!

If you are interested in possibly joining our league please contact me via discord @ ProbablyJordan#8565 or email at [email protected]