Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forward Keeper. Kucherov vs Huberdeau

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Forward Keeper. Kucherov vs Huberdeau

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    My vote's Kuch. If he stays healthy and plays to his ceiling, you've got an advantage over most other's F keeper. That'll give you a solid start to a championship contending team. If he doesn't, you won't win barring a miracle. If Hubby stays healthy and plays to his ceiling, you're on par (except A) with most other's forward keeper.

There's 1 winner and 11 losers. Play to win, don't play not to lose.
    This!

Play to win, don't play not to lose.

I’m taking Kucherov.

Also, even if I really like Huberdeau, this year looks like a career year for him. Before that, 61 pts in 55 gp and 78 pts in 69 gp the last 2 years before.

Kucherov is producing at a 100+ pts pace for the last 4 years now.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Forward Keeper. Kucherov vs Huberdeau

I'd go Kucherov still. I know that Florida is on the rise and TB and Kucherov are in the latter part of their window, but in a 12 team league I'd go for the guy with the highest ceiling. You can get safer picks in the later rounds.
    Team 1:
    J Hughes, Cooley (r), Bratt, Laine, M Tkachuk, Necas, A Svechnikov, S Jarvis, M Michkov (r), W Johnston, Zegras, Giroux, Norris, Couturier, B Jenner, T Krug, Burns, M Weegar, Werenski, Sergachev, B Clarke (r), Theodore, Sorokin , Oettinger, Askarov (r), Ersson
    12 teams, No salary cap
    Keep 14 plus 4 rookies (under 150 GP) max 18 players
    Scoring: G (1), A (1), +/- (0.25), H (0.1), B(0.1), PIM (0.1), SOG (0.1), GWG (1), PPP (1), SHP (1),
    Goalies: W (2), SO (3), GA (-0.5), OTL (1), SV (0.1)