Poll: Flames vs Stars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Western Conference First Round: (1) Calgary Flames vs (WC1) Dallas Stars

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Western Conference First Round: (1) Calgary Flames vs (WC1) Dallas Stars

Flames in 6. Agree tending is the difference.
    You can never have too much information. You can only ever misuse the information you were given.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Western Conference First Round: (1) Calgary Flames vs (WC1) Dallas Stars

I am voting for Flames in 7.

Although I will be cheering for Dallas!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Genius

I think both Alberta teams sweep their series this year. Flames in 4.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Veteran

Flames in 5, Stars get a lucky bounce and win a 1-0 OT game.

Dobber Sports Veteran

I expect a close series , could go either way. I’m giving the advantage to Markstrom. Calgary in 6.
    Yahoo! 10 Team Keep 6, H2H - 1 win
    G, A, SOG, PPP, FOW, H, B, Wins, GAA, Sv%, SHO
    4 weekly goalie appearances minimum
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 1Ut, 4D, 3G, 6Bench, 2-I/R+, 1NA

C: Bennett
    LW: E.Kane, Kaprizov
    LW/C: Draisaitl, Stutzle
    RW: Marner
    RW/C: T.Thompson, Necas
    RW/LW: Svechnikov
    D: Dahlin, Bouchard, Sergachev, Gudas
    G: Vasilevskiy , Skinner, Gustavsson

When I say nothing, I say everything. J.White

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Solid showing by the Flames. Gotta take less penalties though. Tkachuk can't fight Raffl like that, that's a bad trade.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Calgary looking promising.

Dobber Sports Deity

Another tight one, another shutout. I knew this was going to be a defensive battle the way these two teams play.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Wasn't able to stay up for this one but man what a tight series.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Love the close checking playoff hockey!!

Go Stars!!

Dobber Sports Pro

I'm not sure I share the same excitement for this type of hockey but this is exactly how Dallas has to play to beat the Flames. It will be interesting to see if they can keep the same style of play in front of their fans or try to open it up a little more.

Dobber Sports Initiate

gaudreau being his invisible self once again. Looking fwd to the Flames giving him $11 million for 7 years extension in the summer. the guy may be decent in regular season, but soft baby bums like that don't win championships.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Saw a couple of Dallas games in the regular season but really impressed with Oettinger so far. He looks poised and unfazed by the pressure in the first 2 games. Looking sharp again tonight, kids a keeper.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Immortal

Calgary getting beat at their own game.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    Saw a couple of Dallas games in the regular season but really impressed with Oettinger so far. He looks poised and unfazed by the pressure in the first 2 games. Looking sharp again tonight, kids a keeper.
    He’s turning into an excellent goalie. His positioning is very good, square to the puck, smooth lateral movement. Not saying he’ll have the same career, but he reminds me a bit of Carey Price.

He was as dominant to finish the season when Dallas was fighting for their playoff spot.

Voted Calgary in 6 very tight games. It now looks like 7 games series to me… and you might need to flip a coin to know the winner.
    Points-only keeper league. 12 teams. Keep any 12 players. Dress 12F - 6D - 2G.