Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: General Warning: User: notch4077

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: General Warning: User: notch4077

Copy & paste your league's "trade log" transactions.

If there's only a list of trades with his team name coming up every time, then you're getting somewhere.

If one of your trades were vetoed by him, copy & paste the text from the email notification that your trade was vetoed. If it was another league member, ask them for the email so you can provide the evidence.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

test.JPG

Just testing to see if I can post an image using the icon circled in yellow (in the inserted image if it attaches)
    Last edited by COLT.45; April 28, 2022 at 1:14 PM. Reason: Looks like It worked fine for me OP. Post some proof or move along.

OP sounds like he took some non hockey shit personally and is crying about it. Guy being accused sounds like he can be an a hole from others accounts. Neither has provided proof. Weak thread.
    10 Team H2H Points 1 Year League
    2020 Runner Up, 2021 Champion, 2022 Champion

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by 1320kid View Post
    OP sounds like he took some non hockey shit personally and is crying about it. Guy being accused sounds like he can be an a hole from others accounts. Neither has provided proof. Weak thread.
    LOL. Ok, I officially elect you as the person who should summarize all of the stupid ass threads we get around here that cause us all to argue about nonsense. You can sum them up exactly like this (maybe throw a rating in there if you want) and then we can close them after. I love it!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Most importantly this dude sucks the fun out of our favorite game. Heed the warning . I was in the league. Too long for me to explain. But yeah he ruined this hockey season for me. Him and well Philly being terrible lol. Take it or leave it. Either way trash can on the way out the door.

Dobber Sports Recruit

I also created an account so I could chime in here. I am a member OP's league and had the misfortune of wasting my time having to deal with the ******* in question. There was a time that I had respect for his dedication, but when dedication became manipulation and cheating, he lost it all. I was also, at one point, co-commish of our league, but at the time that Mr. Notch decided he wished to take full control of the outcome, he removed my position and decided to reverse previously executed trades (ones that he and I both vetted). He also pushed through his own trades that according to our own rules was not allowed. Hence why we were supposed to have two commissioners.

Regardless of who you think is telling the truth, it really doesn't matter to me. Myself, OP, and the other members of our league (including his own nephew) feel like he went too far and made this year miserable. I play fantasy hockey to enjoy it, have fun, and try to make the best team to win. If you want to join something he's a part of, go ahead. We gave you enough warning so that's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    LOL. Ok, I officially elect you as the person who should summarize all of the stupid ass threads we get around here that cause us all to argue about nonsense. You can sum them up exactly like this (maybe throw a rating in there if you want) and then we can close them after. I love it!
    I do what I can, thank you.

Edit: thread 2/10.
    10 Team H2H Points 1 Year League
    2020 Runner Up, 2021 Champion, 2022 Champion

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by roenick27 View Post
    This is how I feel reading this as well. It feels like this isn’t strictly just a hockey issue. Regardless, while I can understand the intent of posting here, wouldn’t it have made more sense to email fantrax (I assume you were using fantrax) with these complaints? They’re normally very reasonable with refunding when applicable.

Being a commish sucks (from experience). It’s not easy and it takes up a ton of time and really sucks the enjoyment out of the league sometimes. I’m not condoning cheating or abuse of authority here by any means.

I just feel there are better avenues here to get things rectified. It’s a strange time to post this (after the season) and if these had been going on all year, why not address it earlier? There’s a reason dobber has the pin on this as a “buyer beware” for these threads.
    I stand with OP I took over a team the previous owner said the same thing " commissioner is cheating" " possible collusion" etc. When notch removed trades and pickups around Dec/Jan except for him, and removed the co-commissioner we all emailed fantrax. I wanted my refund. But they said they couldn't do anything and that I could only get a refund from Notch. I asked him for a refund but he wouldn't give it. Fantrax was useless. Notch also said that he removed the group chat, but it was only cause he said some racist things about an Asian team manager and we all tried to defend him and before we could do much he said we need to "keep it hockey and keep it positive"

The guy is a gaslighter and he knows how to talk and sleuth.

At the end of the day we're all adults And can make your own decisions. But just a warning to not join the league. All of us are leaving and I wouldnt be surprised if he moved players around to suit his needs.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    I stand with OP I took over a team the previous owner said the same thing " commissioner is cheating" " possible collusion" etc. When notch removed trades and pickups around Dec/Jan except for him, and removed the co-commissioner we all emailed fantrax. I wanted my refund. But they said they couldn't do anything and that I could only get a refund from Notch. I asked him for a refund but he wouldn't give it. Fantrax was useless. Notch also said that he removed the group chat, but it was only cause he said some racist things about an Asian team manager and we all tried to defend him and before we could do much he said we need to "keep it hockey and keep it positive"

The guy is a gaslighter and he knows how to talk and sleuth.

At the end of the day we're all adults And can make your own decisions. But just a warning to not join the league. All of us are leaving and I wouldnt be surprised if he moved players around to suit his needs.
    Thanks for the extra info. Regardless of cheating or not I think many of us have heard enough to steer clear of playing in leagues with Notch (his first post in this thread told me all I needed to know).

Dobber Sports Veteran

So we've had ~4 new members to the forum who took the time to create an account, come to the thread and post pretty much the same accusations as the OP.

Can one of you now take the time to copy and paste the leagues trade logs to show only his team making trades. Or literally any kind of proof.

Dobber Sports Titan

How to post a picture....
    - Go to the bottom of the thread where you type your post
    - Bottom right you see "Post Quick Reply", "Go Advanced", and "Cancel"
    - Click "Go Advanced"
    - Once there you see a more advanced area to create a post in a thread
    - If you scroll down to the "Additional Options" section you should see a sub-section for attachements
    - Click "Manage Attachments"
    - A new window should pop up
    - Here you will see all the pictures you've uploaded to your Dobber library
    - To upload a new picture, click "Add Files" in the top right
    - Go through the steps to finding your file on your computer where you saved it
    - Once you've uploaded the file, it should be under the "home" section.
    - Select the picture you want to attach to your post. Click and drag it into the "Attachments" section
    - Press "insert Inline" at the bottom right of the window.
    - Click "Done"
    - The Window should close automatically, and under the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Additional Options" section, you should see your file name there.
    - Type out your post in the box at the top under the "Your Message" section and hit "submit Reply" to post it. Or "Preview Post" for a preview.

I've attached a picture as an example. Don't read into the picture as a relation to how I feel about the thread, it was just the last picture I've used.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Titan

It is possible to add photos as I've shown above. Couple of things I've learned in Fantasy Sports life:

- New leagues with Veto rules are always dicey
    - If you think you need a veto rule, your league will fail eventually. "Managers aren't strong enough" typically ends up being "Managers don't care enough if they are losing". Tends to happen eventually
    - Don't get into money leagues with people you don't know
    - Don't use money you need. Only use money you're fine with being stolen from you

I was in a $100 buy in football keeper league with a family friend with his buddies and the league fell apart because the commish didn't handle it well, vetos happened, and I felt like I was on the outside looking in on a lot of things since I was the outsider of the group. I didn't fit in the league and I won the first 2 yrs and after that I got HEAVILY pushed out of discussions of rules it felt like. Poo happens. Lessons learned on everything cause since then the Commish has said he dealt with stuff poorly since the league fell apart. I kinda remember this happening like 4yrs ago with a member in Dobber taking entrance fees and just stopping the league so sadly it does happen. Money league with randoms (sorry boys that's what you are lol) is just not something I would ever recommend.

In this say your peace, move on.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Immortal

Holllllly 5 pages. Looking forward to reading tomorrow.

Dobber Sports Novice

All is good everyone.

We said what we had to say. You have my email of you want screen shots. 4 including myself have posted. Notch is a snake. I tried posting pics but it won't let me. Notch will post his long winded response.

And I mean this seriously, thank you all for your comments and responses

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by saucelife90 View Post
    So we've had ~4 new members to the forum who took the time to create an account, come to the thread and post pretty much the same accusations as the OP.

Can one of you now take the time to copy and paste the leagues trade logs to show only his team making trades. Or literally any kind of proof.
    I have a work dinner tonight. I am now locked out of my team..he replaced me without telling me. I'll see.if anyone else has access to the logs.