Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: General Warning: User: notch4077

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: General Warning: User: notch4077

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    I don't see anything Notch has done to give him these "warnings". We're still waiting on WHAT TRADES were vetoed!

I'm not a fan of vetoing, but I feel this league set up is messed up to begin with. GM messaging a commish to approve a trade asap so he can activate a player that evening is wrong to begin with. Process a trade, players are available the next day seems like the logical thing. Also reduces the stress on a comish with demanding gm's.

Also, Notch asked for one of the GM's to contact him regarding the trade, and it appears he didn't. So what you expect Notch to do?

Sounds like a bunch of cry babies in this league to be honest. Show me the proof to change my mind
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I cannot believe this is still going without any solid proof.

It seems we have been swindled here.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Just saying, it could be just 1 of you. It's not like there are strict account verification methods on here (nor does there need to be), you could have just made 5 accounts or whatever. Which doesn't mean Notch didn't cheat, it just means we really have no idea how many people are verifying this claim and none of you can provide actual tangible proof.

It's actually hilarious that this dumb thread is 9 pages though.
    And most definitely this.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I can't believe I wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this. This reads like the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial. A couple of turds trying to argue which one stinks more.
    15-team keeper (keep 10) - G,A,+/-,PPP, Hits, Blocked Shots, W, SV%, Saves

Forwards - Kunin, Trenin, Eichel, Bjorkstrand, Boldy, Pastrnak, Boeser, Caufield, Laine, Crosby, Newhook, Konecny, Farabee, Rossi (NA)
    Defenseman - Brodin, Hamilton, Zadorov, Severson, Forsling, Braun, Roy
    Goalies - Sorokin, Hill, Varlamov, Daws

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by cizastro View Post
    I can't believe I wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this. This reads like the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial. A couple of turds trying to argue which one stinks more.
    Welcome to the forum!!
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by notch4077 View Post
    Everyone, read the bolded part carefully and understand what was just said.

Also, keep this thread alive and active until I have time to formulate perfection. I will try to be done Friday night.

I cant wait for perfection.. Cmon Friday night.... Or is this like when JFK Jr was supposed to comeback??

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Wizard

Even without proof, enough has been said to make me stay away from any league Notch runs….but gun to my head, if I had to join a league run by Notch or one run by OP…. I’m joining the D-bag vs the Dummy…

I can tolerate an ass….can’t tolerate stupid.
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    Even without proof, enough has been said to make me stay away from any league Notch runs….but gun to my head, if I had to join a league run by Notch or one run by OP…. I’m joining the D-bag vs the Dummy…

I can tolerate an ass….can’t tolerate stupid.
    Man this thread has turned into a real who’s who of forum intellectuals.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Welcome to the forum!!
    I tried to REP this, but couldn't. Funny stuff.

Dobber Sports Ace

Yeah, this thread turned out to be trash. Hearsay is about as worthless as crypto-currency at the grocery store.
    16 team Pts only dynasty league
    G, A, PPG, SHG, GWG, Svs, SO's, W's
    Pro Roster Starters: 9 F, 6 D 1 G

FWD: Hertl, Forsberg, Quinn, Rantanen, Debrincat, Couturier, Dach, Trocheck, Larkin, Seguin
    D: Chychrun, Grzelcyk, Trouba, Burns, Walman, Karlsson, Graves
    G: Kahkkonen, Keumper, Reimer

Farm (notables):
    F: Pekarcik, Dellandrea, Cowan, Puistola, Halttunen, Simoneau, Bolduc, Nadeau, Stankhoven
    D: Brzustewicz, Alexeyev, Jiricek, Reinbacher, Minnetian
    G: Fedotov, Tarasov, Kochetkov, Skarek, M. Gibson

Dobber Sports Genius

***Well, this 1st attempt didn’t work***

Quote Originally Posted by pdsdil104 View Post
    I have a work dinner tonight. I am now locked out of my team..he replaced me without telling me. I'll see.if anyone else has access to the logs.
    Notch locked the majority of us out of fantrax and we can post the history of trades. We said what we needed to say. Belive us or not, that's not why we posted. 4 or 5 of us are saying the same thing.
    Step 1: Deal with the simplest of lies that don’t need much proof or effort to debunk.

OP, you had a co-owner added to your team on March 29th. You still have control of your team. Your team owners (Team Name of Stumbling Dumplings) are listed here. You are active in the Fantrax General League chat as of April 21st. The Owners List tab shows you on our league page yesterday. So how are you locked out? Pictures below prove all points. Therefore, you’ve been free to give everyone the proof they’ve been asking for in this thread. You just haven’t. I know why. But no worries, I’m on it.

Attachment 5591Attachment 5593Attachment 5594Attachment 5595

This league is a joke. As I mentioned in the 1st of 2 posts I made in this thread, when I was recruiting for new owners via PM on Dobber, I was very clear in my PM’s that there were so many issues. They started with offseason chat about politics. When this season began, I made it clear that I wouldn’t be talking politics anymore because it was hockey season and any talk the undermines the league, wouldn’t be tolerated.

This was said in the offseason as I was setting up the live video for the waiver wire order. A comment was made that I may not do it live even though a fool-proof method was tried and tested, so a clear message was given to people and I said if they don’t trust me, don’t pay and don’t check the box that says you trust the Commish when signing up.

Onto the season, we have a no veto rule. None. People are to be mature and make fair trades with integrity. Collusion is impossible to prove anyway.

Our league is public, check the page here to view league history.

https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...lkoy6rffk/home

You can see rosters, standings, and transaction history.

I was in 2nd or 3rd all year and pulled into 2nd via tiebreaker for playoff seeding.

Every trade the team in 1st made was approved. Every trade the team in 2nd made was approved. Every trade I made in 2nd or 3rd was approved. Every trade was approved accepted for one. Getting to it. But I think there may be a maximum of 25 attachments per post and I’m at it.

The Kyle Beach situation (in the middle of this season) in a group chat fired up people again.

This was posted by a member in our group chat during that time:
    “FOI (FOI is me) you never addressed your 1000s of messages during the pandemic that was very insensitive and pissed a lot of people off. In a league where picks and players are invested into for years. I have to say that you as commissioner scare me. You remove people from the chat. You talk down to all of us. I’m invested into the league I’m getting to know people. But you have created a mistrust that is toxic and you have never truly apologized. I will give you cred so far this year you have been a bit better. Except the rape comments. Which I feel maybe could have be misinterpreted by other here including myself due to your prior insensitivity. I don’t have a solve but I will say that I want to play in a competitive league that is fair and that values it’s owners bc without owners there is no league. This is my piece. We had to start another chat due to how you treat people. All stemming from your literally spamming of the chat during the pandemic. Ultimately I want all to heard and seen. But I also want fair and fun out of my league. Take this or leave it.”

My response: “Yeah, that was last years offseason chat. People could have left when they wanted to. In-season, different ball game.”

Their response: Bro doesn’t change your reputation, unfortunately. I’m a commissioner of a league in football been doing for ten years. I’ve seen a lot. Like I said I don’t have a solve. You don’t seem to care about the way “last years chat” affected people. Bro we just went through a worldwide pandemic. And you spent most of that time spamming us with conspiracy theories etc. that shit doesn’t go away over night. But hey I’m all about peace and love. Just saying

Anyway, as I’m typing all this for this hilarious thread, I’m realizing I couldnt give two shits, this is all so stupid and I will never speak to any of these guys again.

Carrying on quickly:
    When Monkies Throwing Poop joined the league, his first trade ever was to trade Weegar away for McMichael and Broberg. Minors mean nothing in this league if you can’t get points before 83GP or you aren’t elite in potential. Weegar was a top-end Dman. I asked the long-standing owner to be fair and add his 1st to the deal as it takes nothing from his team in his quest to win this year, and he still gets Weegar. He agreed and sent a 1st as well. Deal approved. Those texts have already been provided I think.

Only one trade was vetoed. It was done by the team in 6th and the OP (who has never once finished in the 8 of 12 teams that make the playoffs).

The deal:
    Right after I traded away Byfield and 1st overall for Fox and right after the guy in 1st traded away Pettersson for ROR (he really needed FOW), this deal was sent and accepted:

That’s it, that’s the only deal that was vetoed. Vetoed after I gave them both 3+ days to explain the deal and the deal was not explained by both parties. Those texts have already been provided as well.
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala
    D-Makar~Fox~Dahlin~Bouchard-Hamilton
    G-Hellebuyck~Shesterkin~Ingram

MINORS:
    Forwards-Rossi~Pelletier~Holloway~Marchenko
    DMen-B.Clarke~Nemec~Nikishin
    Goalies-Wallstedt~Wolf~Dostal

Dobber Sports Novice

Step 1: Deal with the simplest of lies that don’t need much proof or effort to debunk.

OP, you had a co-owner added to your team on March 29th. You still have control of your team. Your team owners (Team Name of Stumbling Dumplings) are listed here. You are active in the Fantrax General League chat as of April 21st. The Owners List tab shows you on our league page yesterday. So how are you locked out? Pictures below prove all points. Therefore, you’ve been free to give everyone the proof they’ve been asking for in this thread. You just haven’t. I know why. But no worries, I’m on it.

Attachment 5591Attachment 5593Attachment 5594Attachment 5595

This league is a joke. As I mentioned in the 1st of 2 posts I made in this thread, when I was recruiting for new owners via PM on Dobber, I was very clear in my PM’s that there were so many issues. They started with offseason chat about politics. When this season began, I made it clear that I wouldn’t be talking politics anymore because it was hockey season and any talk the undermines the league, wouldn’t be tolerated.

This was said in the offseason as I was setting up the live video for the waiver wire order. A comment was made that I may not do it live even though a fool-proof method was tried and tested, so a clear message was given to people and I said if they don’t trust me, don’t pay and don’t check the box that says you trust the Commish when signing up.

Onto the season, we have a no veto rule. None. People are to be mature and make fair trades with integrity. Collusion is impossible to prove anyway.

Our league is public, check the page here to view league history.

https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...lkoy6rffk/home

You can see rosters, standings, and transaction history.

I was in 2nd or 3rd all year and pulled into 2nd via tiebreaker for playoff seeding.

Every trade the team in 1st made was approved. Every trade the team in 2nd made was approved. Every trade I made in 2nd or 3rd was approved. Every trade was approved accepted for one. Getting to it. But I think there may be a maximum of 25 attachments per post and I’m at it.

The Kyle Beach situation (in the middle of this season) in a group chat fired up people again.

This was posted by a member in our group chat during that time:
    “FOI (FOI is me) you never addressed your 1000s of messages during the pandemic that was very insensitive and pissed a lot of people off. In a league where picks and players are invested into for years. I have to say that you as commissioner scare me. You remove people from the chat. You talk down to all of us. I’m invested into the league I’m getting to know people. But you have created a mistrust that is toxic and you have never truly apologized. I will give you cred so far this year you have been a bit better. Except the rape comments. Which I feel maybe could have be misinterpreted by other here including myself due to your prior insensitivity. I don’t have a solve but I will say that I want to play in a competitive league that is fair and that values it’s owners bc without owners there is no league. This is my piece. We had to start another chat due to how you treat people. All stemming from your literally spamming of the chat during the pandemic. Ultimately I want all to heard and seen. But I also want fair and fun out of my league. Take this or leave it.”

My response: “Yeah, that was last years offseason chat. People could have left when they wanted to. In-season, different ball game.”

Their response: Bro doesn’t change your reputation, unfortunately. I’m a commissioner of a league in football been doing for ten years. I’ve seen a lot. Like I said I don’t have a solve. You don’t seem to care about the way “last years chat” affected people. Bro we just went through a worldwide pandemic. And you spent most of that time spamming us with conspiracy theories etc. that shit doesn’t go away over night. But hey I’m all about peace and love. Just saying

Anyway, as I’m typing all this for this hilarious thread, I’m realizing I couldnt give two shits, this is all so stupid and I will never speak to any of these guys again.

Carrying on quickly:
    When Monkies Throwing Poop joined the league, his first trade ever was to trade Weegar away for McMichael and Broberg. Minors mean nothing in this league if you can’t get points before 83GP or you aren’t elite in potential. Weegar was a top-end Dman. I asked the long-standing owner to be fair and add his 1st to the deal as it takes nothing from his team in his quest to win this year, and he still gets Weegar. He agreed and sent a 1st as well. Deal approved. Those texts have already been provided I think.

Only one trade was vetoed. It was done by the team in 6th and the OP (who has never once finished in the 8 of 12 teams that make the playoffs).

The deal:
    Right after I traded away Byfield and 1st overall for Fox and right after the guy in 1st traded away Pettersson for ROR (he really needed FOW), this deal was sent and accepted:

That’s it, that’s the only deal that was vetoed. Vetoed after I gave them both 3+ days to explain the deal and the deal was not explained by both parties. Those texts have already been provided as well.
    LOL

What about the trades your reversed after they were approved?

Dobber Sports Genius

This is the vetoed trade made by the guy in 6th at our deadline and the OP. After getting no response for 3 days from the OP, the deal was vetoed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala

MINORS:

Dobber Sports Novice

This is the vetoed trade made by the guy in 6th at our deadline and the OP. After getting no response for 3 days from the OP, the deal was vetoed.
    While you pushed your trades and not answering to anyone. Oh the irony

Dobber Sports Genius

This message was sent to the group on Monday December 27th:

***GROUP MESSAGE:***

After lengthy discussion with league members, Fantrax admin and other senior commissioners, trades have been activated again. They will once again be looked at by Bettman and myself for finalization. Execution of any approved trades will be analyzed on an assets given and assets received basis; as well as individual messages that I have received prior to today from the GM’s involved in the deal.

Due to those discussions (and in some cases, no response), trades will be looked at with more scrutiny than the zero standards we used before. This is being done in order to protect the short and long-term health of the league. Keeper leagues are always about the future - with the monetary reward for the now.

Please ensure that when you send an offer and/or counter an offer, you use the Fantrax comment section of your trade negotiation/counter offer window to explain how the offer helps your team; as well as how the offer benefits your trading partner. This will allow for quicker evaluation and execution for Bettman and I in our own analysis of the trade. All trades that are deemed to be fair, will be executed before the first 9am that is 72 hours after first approval by the consenting GM involved in the trade. This 72+ hours still applies for trades that happen on our trade deadline day.

Trades that do not pass the execution process from Bettman/and or myself, may have their trading privileges revoked for a currently undetermined time at our discretion. To avoid this, simply make fair trades with fair discussions.

Also, if you make a trade that is deemed to extraordinarily and negatively impact your now to help your future, it will make sense to secure your spot for your future team by paying the entry fee for next year to ensure your place and your intention. Alternatively, on the other side of the coin, if you make an all-in trade and it it deemed executable, you will be required to pay in advance for next year. In both cases, your $50 entry fee (placeholder fee shall be required before the trade is executed). If you remember, this was a poll option in the offseason last year, but was not passed by majority. It is now being implemented.

Long story short, make fair and even trades and none of these new adaptations matter. This is at least better than no trading.

As always, your thoughts and opinions are welcome as they pertain to the league.

Happy trading, good luck and happy holidays.

It was brought up, so I should mention to the group that if you are trading someone that could be perceived to be a superstar, he should be offered around the league in order to see all potential offers and what could benefit your team in return the most.
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala

MINORS:

Dobber Sports Novice

This message was sent to the group on Monday December 27th:

***GROUP MESSAGE:***

After lengthy discussion with league members, Fantrax admin and other senior commissioners, trades have been activated again. They will once again be looked at by Bettman and myself for finalization. Execution of any approved trades will be analyzed on an assets given and assets received basis; as well as individual messages that I have received prior to today from the GM’s involved in the deal.

Due to those discussions (and in some cases, no response), trades will be looked at with more scrutiny than the zero standards we used before. This is being done in order to protect the short and long-term health of the league. Keeper leagues are always about the future - with the monetary reward for the now.

Please ensure that when you send an offer and/or counter an offer, you use the Fantrax comment section of your trade negotiation/counter offer window to explain how the offer helps your team; as well as how the offer benefits your trading partner. This will allow for quicker evaluation and execution for Bettman and I in our own analysis of the trade. All trades that are deemed to be fair, will be executed before the first 9am that is 72 hours after first approval by the consenting GM involved in the trade. This 72+ hours still applies for trades that happen on our trade deadline day.

Trades that do not pass the execution process from Bettman/and or myself, may have their trading privileges revoked for a currently undetermined time at our discretion. To avoid this, simply make fair trades with fair discussions.

Also, if you make a trade that is deemed to extraordinarily and negatively impact your now to help your future, it will make sense to secure your spot for your future team by paying the entry fee for next year to ensure your place and your intention. Alternatively, on the other side of the coin, if you make an all-in trade and it it deemed executable, you will be required to pay in advance for next year. In both cases, your $50 entry fee (placeholder fee shall be required before the trade is executed). If you remember, this was a poll option in the offseason last year, but was not passed by majority. It is now being implemented.

Long story short, make fair and even trades and none of these new adaptations matter. This is at least better than no trading.

As always, your thoughts and opinions are welcome as they pertain to the league.

Happy trading, good luck and happy holidays.

It was brought up, so I should mention to the group that if you are trading someone that could be perceived to be a superstar, he should be offered around the league in order to see all potential offers and what could benefit your team in return the most.
    Yes a trades but yours. It's ok..you can admit you cheated. Can you explain the trades you reversed after the fact?

Dobber Sports Novice

Yes a trades but yours. It's ok..you can admit you cheated. Can you explain the trades you reversed after the fact?
    What's even funnier is that you removed Bettman as co commish and started vetoing trades and pushing yours.