Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Thread: General Warning: User: notch4077

Dobber Sports Novice

Default General Warning: User: notch4077

I hope this is ok to post. This is a warning to all fantasy hockey players.

Hi everyone, this is just a general warning about user notch4077. If he asks you to join a keeper league, I recommend that you take a pause. He has been the commish for our Fantrax league (Freedom55) for several years. This year we have proof that he lied and and cheated to win yet again and after some further digging we have proof that he lied and cheated last year. We have 10 guys who can confirm this story. We don't want anyone else's money stolen. If anyone wants additional details, you can email me at [email protected].

I am not going to give out his real name as that isn't why I am posting this. I am posting this because he truly did lie, cheat and manipulate to win last year and this year.

All the best
    PDS

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: General Warning: User: notch4077

insert the jerry seinfeld eating popcorn .gif

Dobber Sports Ninja

Damn, that dude has been around these forums for a long time. Think he actually used to write for the site a long time ago.

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Damn, that dude has been around these forums for a long time. Think he actually used to write for the site a long time ago.
    Yeah..we are trying to warn people. His actions deserve to be hilighted and hopefully it will stop him from stealing other people's money.

Dobber Sports Novice

Yeah. Its actually pretty bad the lengths he went to cheat to win. We just wanted to warn others as we know he posts on here a lot

Dobber Sports Immortal

Damn. Thanks for the warning.

Dobber Sports Pro

In before the lock!

Dobber Sports Titan

As great as it is to post this kind of warning, I think we do need to take into account that there are at least three sides to every story, and there isn't actually any tangible proof in the OP.

I have been in leagues where commissioners and other people in positions of power have manipulated that, and just like everyone else I want to get that out of the games. However, I'm also cognizant that we don't want to jump on any piece of information without some proof to substantiate the claims (otherwise it's basically just slander).

I think it would be fair to post additional details here if you are going to be making these claims, though I do appreciate that you didn't just go out and flaunt his name or anything unnecessary.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    As great as it is to post this kind of warning, I think we do need to take into account that there are at least three sides to every story, and there isn't actually any tangible proof in the OP.

I have been in leagues where commissioners and other people in positions of power have manipulated that, and just like everyone else I want to get that out of the games. However, I'm also cognizant that we don't want to jump on any piece of information without some proof to substantiate the claims (otherwise it's basically just slander).

I think it would be fair to post additional details here if you are going to be making these claims, though I do appreciate that you didn't just go out and flaunt his name or anything unnecessary.
    100% agree with this...what if OP is actually wrong and just giving someone bad name when they didnt do anything wrong...

i think not only you need to show the evidence to the public but also you need to get those other 10 guys to post here...
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Novice

Thank you for the response. I fully agree there are two or three sides to every story - however, this post can be backed up by 10 people. We will be more than happy to give all the details.
    Like fantasy hockey while serious is to be fun. He broke the rules that we created. He even went as far as to remove two co-commishes which is part of our constitution. He would made admin changes that would suit him. He denied trades and approved his own. He took advantage of new owners. There is a ton of other stuff that we can list off.

Dobber Sports Novice

I will let the guys know. However, I posted my email for that very reason. But I will ask the lads to come on and collaborate my post.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Maybe notch will come in ere and give their side. Still active on the site, recently seen celebrating back2back wins.

@butch
    rgpxphn41zp81.jpg

Dobber Sports Genius

Haha. Look at the bright side, you guys finally found out about DobberHockey and your chances of winning pools just went up.

This league fell completely apart when it was realized last offseason that it was 11 guys eating masks and vaccines for breakfast vs me and my immune system. They all still signed up for this year, checked the box that says they trust the commissioner and played.

I won’t get into anything personal…well, because I’m a man.

My started threads throughout the year dealing with my trades (for due diligence), other GM trades to be approved and countless emails to Fantrax for advice on how to handle certain issues are unlimited. When I replaced two owners, my PM’s to them explained the league is a disaster right now. I left nothing to chance. Receipts kept. Admin System Log kept.

He is a copy of my PM’s sent to other Dobber member who have since joined (back in December):

Originally Posted by notch4077
    I’m thinking of replacing an owner mid-season. Are you interesting in joining a league and taking over a team?

Facts you need to know:
    - Canada-based. Mostly Ottawa and Toronto owners.
    - League is 6 years old.
    - League is a bit of a disaster. Politics talks in the group chat have divided and made bitter some. Group chat has now been disabled.
    - 8 strong teams, 4 weak teams
    - Very similar to league in your signature
    - I don’t know what team I want to give you. I could kick out many for not sticking to hockey and positivity.
    - If I’m going to add you, I prefer you either stick to hockey or be anti-vax. Haha
    - Trading is currently disabled, but I want to turn it back on ASAP. I had to shut it down temporarily because people said they would quit next year and I didn’t want them to start making unfair trades with their buddies. No veto system as I prefer people just make fair trades. People are unhappy I shut-off trades.
    - Yes, I’m the commish and hated shutting down trades, but I’m trying to preserve the long-term over the short term.
    - Lots of good players still FA. Lafreniere is one I just dropped.

Anyway, I just want to be honest.

Let me know if you are interested. I sort of tried to scare you off because I wanted you to know the league isn’t without its issues right now.

Notch”

Not surprised this pitiful attempt was used either. Nothing said here will change anything, sad really.

Peace out and no worries, replacements have already been found. Yes, from this site.
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala
    D-Makar~Fox~Dahlin~Bouchard-Hamilton
    G-Hellebuyck~Shesterkin~Ingram

MINORS:
    Forwards-Rossi~Pelletier~Holloway~Marchenko
    DMen-B.Clarke~Nemec~Nikishin
    Goalies-Wallstedt~Wolf~Dostal

Dobber Sports Genius

Don’t lock or delete this mods. Free speech is good. My piece has been said and I’ve got nothing to say to some of these guys, nor do I need too anymore. Surprised I responded at all.
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala
    D-Makar~Fox~Dahlin~Bouchard-Hamilton
    G-Hellebuyck~Shesterkin~Ingram

MINORS:
    Forwards-Rossi~Pelletier~Holloway~Marchenko
    DMen-B.Clarke~Nemec~Nikishin
    Goalies-Wallstedt~Wolf~Dostal

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by notch4077 View Post
    Haha. Look at the bright side, you guys finally found out about DobberHockey and your chances of winning pools just went up.

This league fell completely apart when it was realized last offseason that it was 11 guys eating masks and vaccines for breakfast vs me and my immune system. They all still signed up for this year, checked the box that says they trust the commissioner and played.

I won’t get into anything personal…well, because I’m a man.

My started threads throughout the year dealing with my trades (for due diligence), other GM trades to be approved and countless emails to Fantrax for advice on how to handle certain issues are unlimited. When I replaced two owners, my PM’s to them explained the league is a disaster right now. I left nothing to chance. Receipts kept. Admin System Log kept.

He is a copy of my PM’s sent to other Dobber member who have since joined (back in December):

“

Originally Posted by notch4077
    I’m thinking of replacing an owner mid-season. Are you interesting in joining a league and taking over a team?

Facts you need to know:
    - Canada-based. Mostly Ottawa and Toronto owners.
    - League is 6 years old.
    - League is a bit of a disaster. Politics talks in the group chat have divided and made bitter some. Group chat has now been disabled.
    - 8 strong teams, 4 weak teams
    - Very similar to league in your signature
    - I don’t know what team I want to give you. I could kick out many for not sticking to hockey and positivity.
    - If I’m going to add you, I prefer you either stick to hockey or be anti-vax. Haha
    - Trading is currently disabled, but I want to turn it back on ASAP. I had to shut it down temporarily because people said they would quit next year and I didn’t want them to start making unfair trades with their buddies. No veto system as I prefer people just make fair trades. People are unhappy I shut-off trades.
    - Yes, I’m the commish and hated shutting down trades, but I’m trying to preserve the long-term over the short term.
    - Lots of good players still FA. Lafreniere is one I just dropped.

Anyway, I just want to be honest.

Let me know if you are interested. I sort of tried to scare you off because I wanted you to know the league isn’t without its issues right now.

Notch”

Not surprised this pitiful attempt was used either. Nothing said here will change anything, sad really.

Peace out and no worries, replacements have already been found. Yes, from this site.
    Nah. You lied and cheated. 10 guys can't be wrong. It's adorable thst you needed to lie and cheat to win. Good luck to the replacements who you will cheat out of money. It's shame you needed this cowardly way to win but well we all know what you did. You need to live with that.

Its adorable thst you call yourself a man. Funny thing is you weren't a man at all. The best part is I still have the txts from when you barely could keep your personal life together.

I get you need this. I get you are uneducated when it comes to science. I get all that. But you a man? That os the best joke yet!