Thread: Svechnikov/Faulk for Robertson/Batherson

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Svechnikov/Faulk for Robertson/Batherson

Hello,

Any thought on this trade: Svechnikov/Faulk for Robertson/Batherson?

Faulk is likely not a keeper, but I do love his playoff schedule?
    10 Team H2H League (keep 8 players plus 5 prospects)
    - Goals, Assists, +/-, PPT, Blocks, Hits
    - Wins, Sav%, GAA, Shutout

Teams:
    Forwards: JT Miller, Jason Robertson, Evander Kane, Teravainen, Jack Hughes, Blake Coleman, Tanner Jeannot, Alex Killorn, Tory Terry, Joel Erikson Ek, Andres Lee, Roope Hinz, Drake Batherson, Mark Stone
    Defense: Victor Hedman, Moritz Seider, Shea Theodore, Jacob Trouba, Roman Josi, Jeff Petry
    Goals: Igor Shesterkin,. Ville Husso

KEEPERS: JT Miller, Jason Robertson, Drake Batherson, Jack Hughs, Victor Heman, Moritz Seider, Roman Josi, Igor Sheterkin

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Svechnikov/Faulk for Robertson/Batherson

I would do it, I’d rather keep Svech and say Hintz than Robertson and Batherson. And if it also helps you for the playoffs that’s a bonus

Dobber Sports Superstar

I'd like to know more about how your league defines prospects and accordingly, what you are planning on with your team. The bottom line here for me is that you are moving two keepers for one and while I like Svech, I'm not sure losing both Batherson and Robertson actually helps you despite Faulk's playoff schedule. Depending on the overall "keeper" picture, this deal might be just fine, or, it might not.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Rookie

Hi. The way our keepers work is you can keep 8 plus 5 prospects. You can only designate prospects as those you pick at the draft and that have played less than 25 games. Prospects stay prospects until they play 150 games. None of the players on my list are prospect eligible. With this trade I would end up keeping Svechkov and Hinz (or maybe Stone) instead of Robertson and Batherson.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I think Svechnikov is definitely the best player in this trade and on a solid team. He shots, hits and scores. Robertson has been playing very well but doesn't cover all those categories. Just wait until his brother gets a chance behind all those Leaf players. Batherson had a coming out year for sure but is that sustainable and will that injury become a problem? I'm not sure why he would offer you Svechnikov because I would have a hard time giving him up.