Thread: add joey macdonald?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default add joey macdonald?

h2h keeper

so i recently added leighton for a third goalie and can swap him back and forth to the farm with pavelec (both less than 100 games played) so not a bad third goalie option

now that brodeur is hurt, i may be effed (he and bryzgalov are my top two) so best option on the waivers is joey macdonald (i know, terrible), but he\'s going to be getting alot of starts with dipietro out, so would he be a decent add or would weekes be a good choice???

or do i wait for confirmation on brodeur as i\'ve already used 3 of 5 waiver moves for the season???

thanks
    14 Team Keeper 23 player roster 15 keepers; dress 9 forwards (points), 6 defense (2/g 1/a), 1 goalie (2/win+3/shutout, 1/otl)

F:Lecavalier, E. Staal, Thornton, Stamkos, H. Sedin, D. Sedin, Pominville, Dumont, Boyes, Ray Whitney, Regin, Elias, Cleary

D:Lidstrom, Rafalski, Yandle, Ehrhoff, Bieksa, Jovanovski, K. Foster, C. Butler

G: Halak, Hiller

I\'d be waiting on news of what exactly to expect with Brodeur going forward before I make any move. You only have 2 moves left and its early Nov. You gotta save something in case something else catastrophic happens to your team.

Dobber Sports Genius

I wouldn\'t be looking at Joey MacDonald. I\'d be thinking about Kevin Weekes. Pay attention to the reports on Brodeur. When you hear he\'s out for a while, then you\'ll want to consider grabbing Weekes quick before someone else does. It\'s a long way to go if you\'re down to one more waiver pickup.