Thread: Vrana/Keller REP

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Vrana/Keller REP

A deal I’m considering is my Vrana and McMichael for Keller and Hoglander. I’m not sure I trust Arizona to keep scoring like this. Is Keller a point per game guy now? What should I do?
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Vrana/Keller REP

Keller has always had a good ceiling.. in the last season and a half I'd say, I've noticed him getting involved a lot more, less perimeter play and shying away from the middle of the ice. He really is the guy in ARZ and they're adding young pieces around him.. I prefer Keller to Vrana, but McMichael to Hoglander.. so I'd say that this deal is more about preference.

I'd maybe lean the Vrana/McM side because of McM's long-term upside and Vrana can put up points too.. but Keller is my favourite single piece choice in the deal.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Lindros88 View Post
    Keller has always had a good ceiling.. in the last season and a half I'd say, I've noticed him getting involved a lot more, less perimeter play and shying away from the middle of the ice. He really is the guy in ARZ and they're adding young pieces around him.. I prefer Keller to Vrana, but McMichael to Hoglander.. so I'd say that this deal is more about preference.

I'd maybe lean the Vrana/McM side because of McM's long-term upside and Vrana can put up points too.. but Keller is my favourite single piece choice in the deal.
    I fully agree with all of this except personally I would probably lean Keller/Hoglander. Vancouver should be moving pieces out soon and Hoglander will likely get a bigger role in the top soon.
    12 team dynasty, H2H points, no cap, no max games
    12F (4 slots per pos), 6D, 2G, 32 players + 21 minor slots, minors eligibility <80 GP
    G: 4 / A: 2 / / Blk, Hit, SOG: 0.5 / Goalie W: 3 / Shutout: 1 / STP: 1 / SV% >.92: 1 / SV: 0.25

C: Eichel, Trochek, Barzal, Suzuki,
    W: Draisaitl, Ehlers, Dubois, Buchnevich, Necas, Debrusk, McCann, Jarvis
    D: Hughes, Morissey, Chychrun, Bouchard, Pionk, Parayko, McNabb
    G: Ullmark, Hart, Grubauer, Korpisalo

Prospects:
    Knies, Reichel, Kemell, Robertson
    Sandstrom

Dobber Sports Stud

Two GREAT responses so far.

I like Keller most in a points only.

Vrana/McM are solid pieces.

Hogs has a potential 'bump' coming (bit of down year) if/when VAN clears out some guys due to cap.

I'm leaning Keller/Hogs here but can see fair arguments for both sides. Good luck.
    RHRS, Yahoo, 12-team, Roto
    PQMC, Yahoo, 12-team, Keep 11, H2H
    Taro Tsujimoto Draft League, Fantrax, 6-team, pts-only (*2018 draftees or later only)
    Hanson Bros., Fantrax, 10-Team, Keep 8, weighted scoring
    Black & Blue, Fantrax, 12-Team, Dynasty, H2H weighted
    The Dream Team League, Fantrax, 14-Team, Dynasty, H2H
    On Frozen Ponds, Fantrax 10-Team, Dynasty, Roto

​"When I do not know who I am I serve you, and when I do know who I am, you and I are one." - Hanuman-ji

Dobber Sports Ace

Got it done. Thanks, gents!
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

G:

IR:

Dobber Sports Master

Is it the league in your signature? If so, I think Keller > Vrana. Prospects are hit and miss, so I would rather take the guy that is becoming a point per game player. His icetime is going up and his scoring is going up. He leads the team in shots and points. The problem is their PP is rubbish. Its the worst in the league. If they improve that, Keller would definitely improve on the numbers you are seeing now. Keller is the best player in the deal. I would definitely make that trade.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Wedgy View Post
    Is it the league in your signature? If so, I think Keller > Vrana. Prospects are hit and miss, so I would rather take the guy that is becoming a point per game player. His icetime is going up and his scoring is going up. He leads the team in shots and points. The problem is their PP is rubbish. Its the worst in the league. If they improve that, Keller would definitely improve on the numbers you are seeing now. Keller is the best player in the deal. I would definitely make that trade.
    Just got it done, thanks.

​Pre Draft

G:

IR: