Thread: Carcillo

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Carcillo

Do you think Phoenix has the chain wrapped too tightly around his nads? He isn\'t doing anything this season. I was expecting atleast 250+ PIM\'s.

The Magnificent One

Default Carcillo

well they are trying to use him as a scorer not just a PIM guy this yr, as it seems.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Super Moderator

Default Carcillo

I think he\'s ready to snap. They\'re trying to use him as a scorer but he\'s not playing with that edge. Once they let him go nuts, his game will come to him cause that\'s when he\'s most effective. I started him this week as I\'m hoping this is the week it happens.
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Carcillo

PHX plays 4 games this week. I\'d see what happens and then evaluate with him.

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Carcillo

I\'ve always thought that Carcillo\'s PIMs last year were over inflated... he was eager to make his mark and a little over-exuberant.

Look at any PIM guy in the league.. you\'ll see a spike in their first year or two and then a fall-off as they become either: a) a pure goon, played sparingly and scratched often, or b) a more skilled player relied on by his team to contribute offensively... which naturally requires spending more time on the ice and less in the sin bin.

The forecasts for Carcillo\'s PIMs needs to be brought down to the 100-150 level, IMO. Unless something changes and he is required for that role again. They have Fedoruk and McGratton, don\'t they?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Carcillo

Last year was ridiculous. No one could do that or be tolerated doing that year in and year out.(as much as we would like it )

He\'ll mirror Sean Avery, with less points.

I\'d expect 30 points (might be a little optimisitic)
    and 175 PIM\'s.

The problem will trying to figure out when he is going to fall off the world and rack up the 25 mins in one night.

Until he scores more along the 50 point line he will be a tough guy to leave in your lineup night in and night out. And thats the only way he is valuable....... Unless you have the crystal ball that tells you when he will snap.
    REDRUM
    -roto - 10 team - keep 20 of 24 - G, A, PTS, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, W, SV, SV%

C - Nathan MacKinnon, Aleksander Barkov, Nick Bjugstad, Jonathon Huberdeau
    LW - Evander Kane, Jaden Schwartz, Brayden Schenn, Chris Kreider, Jonathon Drouin, Sven Baertchi
    RW - Kyle Okposo, Valeri Nichushkin, Gustav Nyquist, Chris Stewart
    D - Oliver Ekman Larsson, Dougie Hamilton, Viktor Hedman, Kevin Shattenkirk, Erik Johnson
    G - Jonathon Bernier, Sergei Bobrovsky, Darcy Kuemper, Robin Lehner