Thread: Sheppard, Wheeler and Hejduk

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Sheppard, Wheeler and Hejduk

What do you guys think about those 3 guys, I have them in my dinasty league I try to figure out if I sould trade or keep ...
    10Player(17keeper+20farm)
    G,Hit,SB,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,GWG,SOG,W,Sv%,GAA,SHO,S

Forward : Ericksson,Lucic,Landeskog,Hartnell,Vanek,Dubinsky, Paajarvis,Clune,Beleskey,Crosby,Backstrom,Malkin,B ackes,Giroux,Grigorenko,Nyquist,Grabovski,Forsberg ,Granlund,Henrique,Shinkaruk,Jarnkrok,Brunner,Wenn berg,Iginla,Stewart,Niederreiter,Silverberg,Connol y,Vey,Hartman,Ovechkin,Eberle,Tarasenko,Okposo

Denfense : Carle,Diaz,Gormley,Reinhart,Ekholm,Vatanen,Gudas,Z adorov,Weber,Letang,Byfuglien,Subban,

Goaltender : Fleury,Bishop,Markstrom,Luongo,Halak

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Wheeler\'s looking good (especially if your league counts PIMs), Sheppard is a big question mark, he finally tallied a couple of points but it looks likely that he\'s going to take years to develop in Minnesota just like their other prospects. Hejduk is easily the most valuable of them but right now he\'s definitely a sell-high. If Sakic goes down his points drop, and remember he has that nagging injury so I would expect that to slow him down soon. And last I heard he is retiring in 2 years.

Dobber Sports Genius

This comparison is about as \"Apples & Oranges\" as it gets.

Sheppard. Great young kid. In such early developmental phases, that who really knows what he represents. A great scorer in Jr. I think he\'s maybe a top 20 prospect in Fantasy. Notice I call him a prospect. I don\'t want to use him yet. Best growth graph would be similar to M. Koivu. Of course there\'s lots of room for disappointment in that equation.

Wheeler. I wonder if he\'ll become a great third line grinder threatening for 20 goals. Some wonder if he\'s top 6 forward material. I\'m not sold on the latter just yet. In many respects, if he was to be a top 6 forward, he should already be there.

Hejduk. Former Richard Trophy winner... will definitely lead this trio in scoring this year. If you play your cards right you can swing him out the door (when the time is right) for something nice. A great prospect. A more secure commodity. You\'ll have to capitalize on someone else\'s needs though. He\'ll score more points this year than the other two combined. Yes, there is definitely an injury element here. Thus, if you\'re thinking of moving him, try and capitalize on the first opportunities that present themselves. You\'ll need to review your competitors rosters on a weekly basis in order to get the trick pulled smoothly!