Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dylan Strome offers on table

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Dylan Strome offers on table

Quote Originally Posted by jaga86 View Post
    Interested to hear why you value chabot more than Deangelo so easily.

Deangelo more risk I suppose because of character. Otherwise he’s on a better team and looks to be a little higher upside. Then again, dobber sure likes chabot for a similar upside. The top 120 Def rankings show Deangelo as an upgrade.

Still looks like Darnell nurse / stankoven is best return for Strome.

Oliver kylington is also available but not sure I want to trade Strome for kylinton and stankoven. Nurse seems more legit

Dylan strome has 18 pts in 31 gp and a bunch of those games played were garbage minutes. That’s a 50 pts pace which I can only see getting better.
    Character risk is obviously the big one, but there's also the fact that DeAngelo is an RFA after this season. How confident are you that he will be on the Hurricanes next season? DeAngelo is talented, but his performance this year is surely being enhanced by being on that Carolina team. What happens if he ends up with the Coyotes next year? Contrast that with Chabot who is anointed as the #1 guy in Ottawa for the next several years.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks for all the insight, much appreciated.

Best deal I’ve negotiated is:

Nurse
    Pius Suter
    Logan stankoven

For

Strome
    Gustafsson

And somehow I hold Strome against my logic. Don’t know much about Pius Suter but 2C isn’t bad gig.
    I look at Nurse stats and can’t understand why he is being pegged for 50 pts when he hasn’t really put that together yet, and now he’s giving PP time to Bouchard.
    Last edited by jaga86; January 31, 2022 at 1:57 PM. Reason: Add

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Nurse
    Pius Suter
    Logan stankoven

For

Strome
    Gustafsson

And somehow I hold Strome against my logic. Don’t know much about Pius Suter but 2C isn’t bad gig.
    I look at Nurse stats and can’t understand why he is being pegged for 50 pts when he hasn’t really put that together yet, and now he’s giving PP time to Bouchard.
    I'd take that and run.

Nurse isn't a PP guy, he's simply a solid #1 D who will get his points.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Nurse
    Pius Suter
    Logan stankoven

For

Strome
    Gustafsson

In your league, is their a cap or count player's salary, cause if so...I honestly so no to that deal, Nurse is eating a ton of cap and without multi-cat, he's dragging you down if he can't put up 50+ points with a 9.25mil salary.

Pius Suter is meh, he won't hold onto that 2nd line role in Det with Veleno and Rasmusson breathing down his neck.
    Had to google Stank, atm as a C Dallas has three prospect C's who are ahead of him in pedigree/draft position and depth chart. Dellandra, Bourque and Johnston.

Honestly, Multi-cat, you take that deal and fk'ing run, but straight points...it's really nothing amazing, Nurse is the safer bet, but Strome does have an outside chance of being a 65-70 point guy over the next couple of years. Needs to stay in that top six and top pp unit, but Dach isn't doing it and while Kane is still a top line player, Toews is not.

Take the safe bet and bank on Nurse getting 30-40 with chance of 40+ or roll dice on Strome and possibility of 65-70-ish points.

Edit: Looked at Strome's games played, he's at 235GP, right around the threshold of breakout according to Dobber also was over ppg in AHL while he played there as a 20/21yr old.
    He is only 24, seems like he's been in the league forever already, honestly, I roll the dice on him.
    12 Team Dynasty League. $4 increase per player a year FP/ reduced salary for 3 years, Keep 8-12 (League Champion 14/15, 16/17, 19/20, 22/23, 23/24)

Categories - D-G, G, A, PPP, SHP, SoG, Hits/Blocks, FoW, FoW%, Give/Take, Wins, GAA, Save%, Saves.

C: Tavares $33, Eichel $16 (1st yr FP), Trocheck $18, Jenner $9 Beniers $2 (1st yr RC)

W: Ovechkin $18, Hintz $17, Pavelski $11, Zacha $10, Kaprizov $7, Johnston $2 (1st yr RC), Reichel $2 (1st yr RC), Bertuzzi $1, Tippet $1

D: Burns $20, Jones $17, Werenski $16 (2nd yr FP), Matheson $5, Spurgeon $1, OEL $1

G: Shesterkin $7, Sorokin $3 (2nd yr RC), Raanta $1

MLP Bench: Rossi, Nazar, Kovalenko, Nikishin, Morrow, Ivanov

Dobber Sports Deity

Points only dynasty keeper league.
    Fairly deep league, 20 team league where we play 12 fwd / 6 def every week with a similar sized bench.

IÂ’m a Strome fan and own both Ryan and Dylan Strome. With DylanÂ’s recent hot streak which has gone on for a few weeks now, I have a few offers on table:

My Dylan Strome / Erik Gustafsson
    For
    Darnell nurse / stankoven

Or my Dylan Strome / Ryan Strome / Gustafsson
    For
    Deangelo / j.Andersen / mcdonagh

He also likes my chabot and Dylan Strome for Deangelo but I donÂ’t think I want to do that.

IÂ’m tempted by first offer where I keep Ryan, and obtain nurse but IÂ’m not sure if nurse is a great target with the Offensive D in Edmonton. He does seem to be solid though and itÂ’s not like Dylan Strome is a proven stud or anything.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
    In a points only format, I dont like any of these deals for you although I dont really know what the rest of your roster looks like to know where you need help either.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Last Hail Mary offer from other GM

My Dylan Strome

For

Nurse / kylington

No cap, points only. I do need some D help.

Not sure to what extent Edmonton coaching changes will change value for nurse in terms of offensive deployment.

Strome has something like 17 pts in last 20gp.

Dobber Sports Genius

I’d hold on Strome….he’s playing with Kane and on the first PP lately….he’s young….lots of potential….

I’d pass…
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).