Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44 84 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1469

Thread: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    They were diagnosed of covid before even going into the hospital and both died of covid in the hospital.

You would lose all of your money.

Do I also need to share with you the guy I went to high school with who was in his early 40s. Healthy. 2 kids and a wife. Got covid and and ended up in the U of A in the fall on an EMCO for weeks?

It's one thing to be vaccine hesitant, or to question some of the mandates that society has put into place.

It's quite another to deny reality and behave like a soulless ghoul.

As much as I loathe those who behave like you, I wouldn't wish you having your family members die of this, even if you don't believe it's real.
    Thanks for your answer. I dont believe they didnt have underlying issues tho. But thats ok.

Ive had covid and it was nothing more than a mild flu so I stand by my stance.

Looks like Atomic Wedgy can retract his warning as everyone but doulos seems to be super offended by the question.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    Thanks for your answer. I dont believe they didnt have underlying issues tho. But thats ok.

Looks like Atomic Wedgy can retract his warning as everyone but doulos seems to be super offended by the question.
    Of course I am offended by it. It was heinous. Underlying issues basically describe humanity and is an atrocious cop out.

That's great that your covid didn't kill you. Lots of others are not so fortunate.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Of course I am offended by it. It was heinous. Underlying issues basically describe humanity and is an atrocious cop out.

That's great that your covid didn't kill you. Lots of others are not so fortunate.
    The numbers dont lie though. People that die of covid have heart issues or lung issues etc.

There is very very few that have no underlying issues.

Thats widely known and reported.

So no need to be offended. It wqs a legit question

Dobber Sports Titan

You're delusional if you don't see how ridiculous and insensitive your post was. If you were genuinely curious on the subject there was much better ways to go about it and you chose the most low road way about it.

You are by far the oddest poster on this forum and the best thing you bring to it is ad revenue from all posts you generate. You're as useful as a refresh button right now
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Grand Master

The numbers dont lie though. People that die of covid have heart issues or lung issues etc.

Like everything this fool says, everyone with any amount of brain knows this is obviously false.

Dobber Sports Ninja

People that die of all sorts of things - cancer, heart attacks, getting hit by a bus - have underlying issues.

I don't go around calling the bus "a light wind" or the cancer "a skin rash".

Seriously. Heinous shit dude. Like sociopathic at this point.

Dobber Sports Initiate

People that die of all sorts of things - cancer, heart attacks, getting hit by a bus - have underlying issues.

I don't go around calling the bus "a light wind" or the cancer "a skin rash".

Seriously. Heinous shit dude. Like sociopathic at this point.
    Im quite offended you call me a sociopath really. What is it with you people and the personal attacks?

The thing is, it has been reported in the news even that people get the "covid stamp" even when they die of other things. So my question wasn't that far of a stretch, nor offensive.

If you want to believe in covid that's fine, but we can't be spreading false info to make the plandemic worse than it is.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Im quite offended you call me a sociopath really. What is it with you people and the personal attacks?

The thing is, it has been reported in the news even that people get the "covid stamp" even when they die of other things. So my question wasn't that far of a stretch, nor offensive.

If you want to believe in covid that's fine, but we can't be spreading false info to make the plandemic worse than it is.
    Would note here, that obviously the reports he's talking about here are from the news sources that he tells you can't be trusted, which certainly is convenient that you can trust them here!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Guess we both offended one another. I guess we should both leave this thread and never post here again!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Guess we both offended one another. I guess we should both leave this thread and never post here again!
    you got a point. Except I got a warning, and you didn't.

In my defense I called this thread to be locked about 40 pages ago. So the mods enjoy the thread I'm guessing?

Dobber Sports Ninja

you got a point. Except I got a warning, and you didn't.

In my defense I called this thread to be locked about 40 pages ago. So the mods enjoy the thread I'm guessing?
    I'm not asking for it to be locked. I'm asking for you and I to both step away and never post in here again. If we break that agreement then our account gets banned.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I'm not asking for it to be locked. I'm asking for you and I to both step away and never post in here again. If we break that agreement then our account gets banned.
    Nice try... you have publicly announced multiple times that you have multiple accounts...

You would both be back here with alternate accounts in the blink of an eye.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Nice try... you have publicly announced multiple times that you have multiple accounts...

You would both be back here with alternate accounts in the blink of an eye.
    Nope. People know my alternate accounts and can out me.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Nope. People know my alternate accounts and can out me.
    If one already has alternate accounts... can one create another alternate account?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Star

This perfectly illustrates your painfully simplistic view of the world. You have no ability to rationalize or distil information. You probably have an IQ of about 85 and should see a doctor.

I was in a car accident once and didn't die, so car accidents don't kill people and I stand by that stance. Anyone who dies in a car accident probably died of something else.