Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43 83 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1469

Thread: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    There are plenty of reasons to dislike Trudeau that go beyond (and even came before) the multiple reasons he has provided us due to the pandemic.
    Exactly. So why is it necessary for the haters to exaggerate, mislead, fabricate and blatantly lie about shit to sling filth about him constantly?

Rylant

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    Exactly. So why is it necessary for the haters to exaggerate, mislead, fabricate and blatantly lie about shit to sling filth about him constantly?

Rylant
    It's gone both ways.
    As I was explained this part of the forums is a mud pit and if you enter the mud pit, expect to get muddy :P
    (but I agree it's all pretty much just toxicity)

Is that a signature setting or do you type Rylant after every post?
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post

Rylant
    Because there are still plenty of fools who still voted for him.

Dobber Sports Ace

I think many posters confuse expressing support for science/positions of empathy with support for the Liberals. Those two things are not equivalent.

If we must make it political I have always been an ABC voter because I care about social issues and the environment. I usually vote NDP.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Yup we can have different opinions on something.

I just think it's kinda disrespectful to try and compare what's happening in Ukraine with what happened in Ottawa. It's death in the streets of Ukraine nation wide vs dumps in the street of the National Capital. Then there's the whole Provincial vs Federal thing. It's just not a sufficient thread, nor a debate/comparison that can happen...to me
    Rumors are its just a small infringement of Russians that are invading Ukraine.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    I've had 2 family members die from what they consider a cold. Total and complete ****ing ignorant ********. I'm not hiding my disdain for these putrid pieces of shit any longer. They can go to hell.
    So what's the REAL reason they died? What underlying issues did they have? How old were they?

Im willing to bet money that they didn't they from the sniffles cold that's been making its rounds the last 2 years.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    Rumors are its just a small infringement of Russians that are invading Ukraine.
    Roger that artifact.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    It's gone both ways.
    As I was explained this part of the forums is a mud pit and if you enter the mud pit, expect to get muddy :P
    (but I agree it's all pretty much just toxicity)

Is that a signature setting or do you type Rylant after every post?
    Oh there is no question it's gone both ways. I get it, it just pisses me off and makes me question the posters motive and credibility. I pretty firmly believe that Trump was the worst President, certainly in my life, but maybe of all time. It really bothered me when people would exaggerate or twist around the shit he did to make him look worse. There is so much ammunition already; why do that?

And as goofy as it is, I just type my name after each post :-) it's a habit that has carried over after years of gaming forum posts.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Star

So what's the REAL reason they died? What underlying issues did they have? How old were they?

Im willing to bet money that they didn't they from the sniffles cold that's been making its rounds the last 2 years.
    Just when I think Stifler has hit rock bottom as the biggest dick out there, he manages to drain just a little more out of the pool. Seriously dude, what is wrong with you?

Rylant

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    I've had 2 family members die from what they consider a cold. Total and complete ****ing ignorant ********. I'm not hiding my disdain for these putrid pieces of shit any longer. They can go to hell.
    doulos, Im sorry to hear about your family mate. That friggin sucks.

Let's not let this thread get the better of us. We cant have direct personal attacks on each other. I will send infractions and close the thread if it continues. Cant believe you guys are making me sound like a Dad.

Dobber Sports Master

This is an abhorrent comment. Are you intentionally trying to be as hurtful as possible? You are way out of order. If I see another comment like this, you will be banned permanently.

Dobber Sports Genius

Well that's the first negative rep I have sent in awhile. Awful man. I know your trolling now but this is too far. I suggest leaving this forum alone for awhile and reflecting.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Wedgy View Post
    This is an abhorrent comment. Are you intentionally trying to be as hurtful as possible? You are way out of order. If I see another comment like this, you will be banned permanently.
    Elaborate. I think they are legit questions really.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Also, atomic wedgy. If you want to send private message make sure I can send you one back... it says you reached your max. So maybe go clean that up so I can respond

Dobber Sports Ninja

They were diagnosed of covid before even going into the hospital and both died of covid in the hospital.

You would lose all of your money.

Do I also need to share with you the guy I went to high school with who was in his early 40s. Healthy. 2 kids and a wife. Got covid and and ended up in the U of A in the fall on an EMCO for weeks?

It's one thing to be vaccine hesitant, or to question some of the mandates that society has put into place.

It's quite another to deny reality and behave like a soulless ghoul.

As much as I loathe those who behave like you, I wouldn't wish you having your family members die of this, even if you don't believe it's real.