Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38 78 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1469

Thread: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    In his submission to get Pat King released, the defence lawyer mentioned the COVID risk in jail for King is a lot higher than if he were out on bail and in the home of his surety.

I will note one of the goals of the protest was to try and end all COVID restrictions #cdnpoli
    Yes... definitely good irony here.

But we all know lawyers are going to use whatever tactic that best suits their end goals....

Are lawyers exempt from irony? haha
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post

But we all know lawyers are going to use whatever tactic that best suits their end goals....

Ya it's just an irony post really lol. I know the real world angle of this but I laughed at that when I saw it.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post

I'm betting that writing that up was the highlight of that lawyer's year. I would totally do the same thing then pray I could keep a straight face in court. (if I were a lawyer)
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    I'm betting that writing that up was the highlight of that lawyer's year. I would totally do the same thing then pray I could keep a straight face in court. (if I were a lawyer)
    I am not even sure God would be able to keep a straight face while that lawyer was in court for that.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Genius

Edmonton keeping "face covering" mandate in place until cases fall below 100 cases per 100,000 people for 28 consecutive days, in what can only be described as a extreme act of wokeness.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    Edmonton keeping "face covering" mandate in place until cases fall below 100 cases per 100,000 people for 28 consecutive days, in what can only be described as a extreme act of wokeness.
    when masks are no longer required your still going to see a decent pctg. of immuno comp. people wearing them in certain situations .

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    when masks are no longer required your still going to see a decent pctg. of immuno comp. people wearing them in certain situations .
    Especially in workplaces. And people who have bought a bunch might keep using them until they run out of masks. I would personally do that and will once Ontario does it. I have them, might as well use them because they don't bother me at all.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woke

woke

Definition of woke (Entry 1 of 2)

: aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)
    1. Not the insult people think it is.

2. You sure about that?

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woke

1. Not the insult people think it is.

2. You sure about that?
    Don't forget there is also the Fox news definition of woke - "anything that makes me feel uncomfortable that I don't understand or want to learn about"
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    People are free to wear face diapers if they want to when mandates end.
    No one will care if they do.

Don't burden me with them diapers tho.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    People are free to wear face diapers if they want to when mabdates end.

Don't burden me with them diapers tho.
    It's funny, because the only thing that comes out of his mouth is.....well you know.

Dobber Sports Star

People are free to wear face diapers if they want to when mandates end.
    Do you have cute pejorative nicknames for other pieces of protective equipment as well, or just masks? Do you think helmets and safety glasses are stupid too?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Oh my god, i just realized. You think dirty face diapers that are in peoples coats, cars, purses are "protective equipment" lol.

Newsflash son, most diapers people wear dont do shit as theyre filthy as **** and no one grabs a clean one every store theh go into etc.
    It's merely a fashion accessory for terrified folks like yourself at this point.

For the record, bicycle helmets are indeed stupid too.

Dobber Sports Titan

Oh my god, i just realized. You think dirty face diapers that are in peoples coats, cars, purses are "protective equipment" lol.

Newsflash son, most diapers people wear dont do shit as theyre filthy as **** and no one grabs a clean one every store theh go into etc.
    It's merely a fashion accessory for terrified folks like yourself at this point.

LOL what?!
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Star

Today I learned you can catch covid from a dirty purse or car, and bike helmets are stupid. Thanks for the wisdom stifler!