Page 53 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3 43 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 63 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: The worst decision of the pandemic. Get ready for empty shelves!

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    Any thoughts on the apparent truckers trying to set an Ottawa apartment building on fire and taping the doors closed to trap people?
    Sadly these kinds of things always bring out the worst in people. While I disagree with the overall movement, I don't think the majority of the convoy is represented by this kind of horrible behavior.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Coutts blockade got what they wanted.

Coutts blockade has not ended.

Who could have imagined giving sub-toddlers what they wanted when they threw a tantrum would backfire.

Who among us.

The Great One

Another post that doesn't make sense?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    Sure I guess it doesn’t make sense to those without basic comprehension skills.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    If you think thats the reason I dont have a government poison vitamin you truly are dumber than I thought. How the hell you make it through life?
    Not that I can prove it, but I guarantee I would test as smarter than you by any available metric. You are an idiot who thinks they are smart (the most dangerous type of idiot). You've said nothing in this thread that couldn't be easily disproved, and you refuse to share your magic sources, so I'm not really sure why you're even still here.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Coutts blockade got what they wanted.

Coutts blockade has not ended.

Who could have imagined giving sub-toddlers what they wanted when they threw a tantrum would backfire.

Who among us.
    Cause in their mind, they didn't get everything they wanted. Masks are still mandatory till (I think) March.

Then Alberta said they'd leave the door open to re-introducing mandates if cases rise. And they're mad at that. There's rarely negotiating with this type of protest. There's no give and take, it's just "I want everything right now and if I don't get it you're against me!"
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Ninja

Bring in the tanks on the terrorists as far as I am concerned.

Dobber Sports Genius

They need to stop protesting at Coutts blockade. Whether the decision to remove restrictions was influenced by this or not, the desired outcome has happened. Time to move on. Alberta has done their part to move forward from Omicron which is showing with each passing day to not be the threat that has warranted escalation of restrictions and mandates in the first place. Keep it at Ottawa now.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Veteran

Hahahahaha yeah, bring in the army to deal with those pesky truckers & their children!!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    You got that right.

Or should I make up some random acronym and just say

YGTR
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    Any thoughts on the apparent truckers trying to set an Ottawa apartment building on fire and taping the doors closed to trap people?
    If this is the case... I don't think we can paint all the truckers with that brush. I think this is just one bad apple among the truckers if it actually were true.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Titan

The Ambassador Bridge (Detroit/Windsor Bridge) now has a blockade.

My GF worked for the city of Niagara for a bit and they had a bunch of employees living in the States working in Niagara. I'm sure the same is with Detroit/Windsor. So lots of people won't be able to go to work because of the blockade. I get this could be "Same with Truckers who aren't vaccinated", but that border is going to get a lot of attention because of the auto-industry using that border a lot, workers using it, and general trucking. Plus being an Ontario border, it's just generally getting more attention.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Bring in the tanks on the terrorists as far as I am concerned.
    Support this.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post

My GF worked for the city of Niagara for a bit and they had a bunch of employees living in the States working in Niagara. I'm sure the same is with Detroit/Windsor. So lots of people won't be able to go to work because of the blockade. I get this could be "Same with Truckers who aren't vaccinated", but that border is going to get a lot of attention because of the auto-industry using that border a lot, workers using it, and general trucking. Plus being an Ontario border, it's just generally getting more attention.
    Apparently there's another one headed to Sarnia's border as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post

So similar to when they blocked off the trains a few years back??

​​