Thread: AHLTV Freeview Opening Weekend 10/15 - 10/17/2021

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default AHLTV Freeview Opening Weekend 10/15 - 10/17/2021

I've used AHL TV in the past, and it's been pretty good. Figured this may generate some interest. Info on their main page:

https://theahl.com/
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: AHLTV Freeview Opening Weekend 10/15 - 10/17/2021

Thanks for posting. I think I still have it installed from last year's trial. Seems like a nice simple service but it is bizarre tuning in between periods and seeing the El Paso Rotary Club perform a song and dance as intermission entertainment.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: AHLTV Freeview Opening Weekend 10/15 - 10/17/2021

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Thanks for posting. I think I still have it installed from last year's trial. Seems like a nice simple service but it is bizarre tuning in between periods and seeing the El Paso Rotary Club perform a song and dance as intermission entertainment.
    Personally, I like the random entertainment at minor league games. NHL has mites on ice sometimes, and Zambonis. I like Zambonis - even non-ice Zambonis - but there's only so many times one can watch them.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.