Thread: Y! Sports: 20 team Deep dynasty league: ISO GMs for team takeove - OCT 10th draft.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Thumbs up Y! Sports: 20 team Deep dynasty league: ISO GMs for team takeove - OCT 10th draft.

ISO: GMs to takeover teams in 20 team Yahoo! Head-to-head Fantasy Hockey Dynasty League

Drafting: Sunday October 10th at 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern Time

6th season Dynasty (19th season with some of the current GMs) with FULL sized rosters 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G daily + 7 bench. "7 Bench" drafted as part of re-entry draft yearly.

FULL stats package (12 skater stats and 8 goalie stats)

Team 1 Highlights: Jack Hughes & Elias Petterson

Team 2 Highlights: Mikko Rantenen, Kyle Connor, Conor Garland, John Carlson
    Team 3 Highlights: Sebastian Aho, Kiril Kaprizov, Thatcher Demko & Igor Shesterkin
    Team 4 Highlights: Nick Suzuki, Artemi Panarin, Mikhail Sergachev, Max Comtois,
    Team 5 Highlights: Connor McDavid, Trevor Zegras, Arthur Kaliyev, Juuse Saros
    Team 6 Highlights: Quinton Byfield, Lucas Raymond, Lawson Crouse,

Looking forward to hearing from you so feel free to DM or respond to this thread with contact information if you are interested.

Thank you for you consideration of this deep and long lasting league.

Cheers!

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: Y! Sports: 20 team Deep dynasty league: ISO GMs for team takeove - OCT 10th draft.

Hi,

I'd be interested in taking over a team. I'm an Oiler fan, so I'd take team 5 if it's still available.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: Y! Sports: 20 team Deep dynasty league: ISO GMs for team takeove - OCT 10th draft.

Quote Originally Posted by jefflloyd View Post
    Hi,

I'd be interested in taking over a team. I'm an Oiler fan, so I'd take team 5 if it's still available.
    I would be happy to have you join us.

Please let me which email I can use to invite you to the league, feel free to email me @ [email protected]

I can't guarantee you Team #5 as I will randomize the list of new GMs to the list of rosters to be taken over but there is a decent chance for sure.

Cheers!

Dobber Sports Newbie

Update: ONLY 3 GMs required

I am looking to fill the remaining spots this evening to allow for plenty of time to select keepers and be ready for Sunday's draft.

Please message me with your interest and I will be in touch with you ASAP.

Thank you for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,