How does my keeper group look?

3 - Q Hughes
2 - Draisaitl
1 - Hall
1 - Seguin
R - Byfield

I have no 4 year just based on existing contracts and some trades I made, as I don't have room or an option to sign as a 4 year guy atm.

I am dropping some good guys to the draft (Knight, Sorokin, Josi, Kopi, etc), but I cashed last season to be expected.

I got offered a pick in 2022 for Patches, and I'm inclined to just take it since I'd be dropping him anyways (even though I like him), and he'll inevitably fall off before too long I'd think.

I would have liked to keep Patches on a 1 or 2 year contract, but he was in the draft last year, and I picked him up a rental, and no contract tied to him, but I'm full already.

I wouldn't bother buying out say a Hall for 50$ and keeping Patches because all I would be able to sign him to 4 and clearly not doing that with a 33 year old, Patches probably would be a better 1 year keeper than Hall, but unfortunately don't have that option.

Mind you Hall is a bit younger, and has shown a higher ceiling, so I'm totally happy to keep him too, plus he's younger/could be easier to re-sell if has has a strong season, although guys in my league are never that high on him it seems (guess MVP that 1 year doesn't do it for them, as it has been awhile).

The team I'd be trading Patches too is strong already, just missed cashing last year (beat him out), but I don't want to not trade with him just because his team is good, as that's no way to trade.

I would love to re-draft Patches, but I'm picking @ 11 so unlikely I'd get him back anyways even I did drop..