• Sergei Bobrovsky

0 0%
  • Igor Shesterkin

1 16.67%

Thread: Skater to keep

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Skater to keep

Hi all,

Fun choices for me as to whom to keep this year. We can keep 1 forward, 1 defense and 1 goalie. Hoping you can all give me some direction as I feel id succeed with majority of these choices but the the dobber collective mind has always given me insight.

The choices are; Forwards; Mika Zibanejad, Andrei Svechnikov and Teuvo Teravainen.

Defense; Jacob Trouba, Cale Makar, John Klingberg

Goalies; Igor Shesterkin & Sergei Bobrovsky

My choices without any input would probably be; Zibanejad, Makar and Shesterkin.

Something else worth noting. I am set for draft picks. I have 2-3rd and 4th round picks this year, so picking up FW won't be difficult. Which makes my decision on Zib / Svech even more fun.

I completely screwed up the poll by not allowing for more than 1 selection and it appears i cant change it now. If an site admin see this and has the capability, please allow for more than 1 selection in my poll!

Thanks in advance!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Skater to keep

Yes, Makar (D) and Shesterkin (G) are for sure lock.
    The hard part is to decide between the better current scorer, Zibanajed - who is at stocked position (C) and provides lots of FW... or to go with the upside and Hits of Svechnikov.
    I really like Svechknikov... but I think Zibanajed is the right pick in a FW league - and when he hit his groove last year, he was arguably a top 10 forward in points-per-game.
    So... Zibanajed (F), yes.