Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Necas?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Necas?

Hi all, Hamilton team in sig.

I’ve got an offer of my Necas for 1st (likely to be 4, even more likely to be top 8) and Liam Foudy.

I’ve got to trim my roster quite a lot, so I’m looking at maybe getting another 2nd (16-32 overall) and adding in a prospect like Beckman.

What do people think. I know Necas is very good, but the chance of getting one of the big 3 in the draft next year is very appealing.

I could also possibly change it to Comtois or Dubois instead of Necas
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Necas?

Do you mean for your 2021 first round pick, you'd get Necas?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by mdratch View Post
    Do you mean for your 2021 first round pick, you'd get Necas?
    No apologies, I have Necas currently.
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

I'm not trading Necas for a first round pick . I see him as 65+ points this season and ppg+ potential. I'd be trading older players, not guys you can build around

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I have no older guys anymore (McDavid/Dubois are my oldest haha)

Oh okay haha, how many keeps is it?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd deal Dubois before Necas, frankly. I wouldn't take that deal you were offered.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by mdratch View Post
    Oh okay haha, how many keeps is it?
    Its dynasty so keep all. We're just allowed 6 extra spots in the off-season so ive got quite a few guys i need to cut (some very easy ones)

oh okay, well I agree with Steve and I'd deal Dubois before I dealt Necas. The original trade mentioned is a no for me

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Oh and it's 2022 pick, not 2021 (so wright, savoie, lambert etc)

Quote Originally Posted by JayJJeffery View Post
    Oh and it's 2022 pick, not 2021 (so wright, savoie, lambert etc)
    Ahh okay! As much as I love the 2022 draft, I much rather the proven talent that has crazy upside playing in a stacked offensive lineup who's shown amazing chemistry with Aho. No matter who you get in that draft, its still a long wait and nothing is guaranteed surrounding the team/opportunity for that said prospect. So, not enough to get Necas from me . Especially when it's not a guaranteed lottery pick. Either way I would not be shopping Necas .

Dobber Sports Deity

Liam Foudy does nothing to help you and your roster trimming situation. It only compounds the issue by obtaining someone who is probably a drop. That's just zero added value coming to you. This is basically the pick for one of your players. I definitely like Necas more than Comtois or Dubois, but I am not ready to just toss either of those guys aside either. Dubois didnt excel in Winnipeg last year, but that could just be the adjustment to the new team and this year could be a totally different year for him with a full training camp. Considering you have FOWs in there, and Dubois can offer those from the wing, I'd be more willing to lose Comtois than Dubois. I'd tell him to keep Foudy and give you another pick, like a 3rd rounder instead along with the 1st round pick.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Stud

Last year, 1st line and PP1: Svechnikov, 42 points
    2nd (sometimes 3rd) line, PP2: Necas, 41 points.
    Healthy Trocheck back.

Yeah, I’d keep Necas. The trade you were offered: not close.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Martin Necas has some wicked upside. Too much to love about his game to part with him. Potential star/superstar.
    I am a hockey obsessed fiend.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I’ve decided to go against Necas trade thanks guys. He’s offered foudyand 1st for Dubois still.

It’s 2022 1st very likely of being top 3