View Poll Results: Dobber's Lowdown on...

Voters
32. This poll is closed
  • Alexander Barabanov

10 31.25%
  • Rudolfs Balcers

8 25.00%
  • Noah Gregor

1 3.13%
  • John Leonard

10 31.25%
  • Nikolai Knyzhov

3 9.38%

Thread: Vote on the 2021 Fantasy Guide "Lowdown" - San Jose

I...am your father.

Default Vote on the 2021 Fantasy Guide "Lowdown" - San Jose

Vote on the 2021 Fantasy Guide "Lowdown" - San Jose

I go in depth with my thoughts on a player for each team of the Fantasy Guide (pre-order here: https://dobbersports.com)

Please choose which of these players you would like some deeper opinions on for this year's Fantasy Guide...
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Vote on the 2021 Fantasy Guide "Lowdown" - San Jose

Leonard for me
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Stud

Not much love for San Jose here - just 20 votes, and just one other post. First, are they THAT BAD? (‘Cuz in the western conference, someone will rise to 3rd place and find themselves “in” playoffs. And for all our prognostic wisdom, please raise your voice (with proof) if you saw the Canadiens in the Finals before the 2021 season.

Second, I really do enjoy the in-depth player looks in Dobber’s preseason guide. Not all candy and roses, sometimes it’s how a talented player simply ISN’T ready, or has too many guys ahead of him to get the best opportunity. If I’m just one strong vote to recommend the guide, I’m good with that. THANKS for all the background work that goes into it.
    FROZEN TUNDRA, 2023-24 league champions, Canadian Hockey Eh

12-team Yahoo league, 10th year. H2H. Keep 15

Aho, Monahan, Coyle, Kadri

Jarvis, Fiala, Slafkovsky, Byfield, Verhaeghe
    Josi, Morrissey, Montour
    Oettinger, Ullmark, Brossoit

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    Not much love for San Jose here - just 20 votes, and just one other post. First, are they THAT BAD? (‘Cuz in the western conference, someone will rise to 3rd place and find themselves “in” playoffs. And for all our prognostic wisdom, please raise your voice (with proof) if you saw the Canadiens in the Finals before the 2021 season.

Second, I really do enjoy the in-depth player looks in Dobber’s preseason guide. Not all candy and roses, sometimes it’s how a talented player simply ISN’T ready, or has too many guys ahead of him to get the best opportunity. If I’m just one strong vote to recommend the guide, I’m good with that. THANKS for all the background work that goes into it.
    Thank you sir!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi