Thread: What are we doing with Grubauer? No IR+

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default What are we doing with Grubauer? No IR+

We have no IR+ so Grubauer is burning a roster spot. Sitting on a bye here and I believe the expectation is that Grubauer will be back AFTER April 28, which means he could potentially play next Friday April 30.

I own Dubnyk already but just wondering if people would drop him to get some extra games in?

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: What are we doing with Grubauer? No IR+

I'd seriously consider it if you think it will be a close match up. If the Avs continue to get by with Dubnyk/JJ I would think Grubauer would get a conditioning stint in the AHL given that Colorado's priority will be the playoffs and Grubauer seems prone to injury.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'd seriously consider it if you think it will be a close match up. If the Avs continue to get by with Dubnyk/JJ I would think Grubauer would get a conditioning stint in the AHL given that Colorado's priority will be the playoffs and Grubauer seems prone to injury.
    Well I'm a bit nervous that's why Im considering. I dominated this year....33 points ahead of the next team. But I had Andersen/Grub for 75% of the year. And it looks like I will be facing a team with McDavid AND Mackinnon.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Wow. I guess now he has been activated!

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/ho...rotocols-list/