Thread: Anders Nilsson- Is he just done???

The Great One

Default Anders Nilsson- Is he just done???

I know he hasnt played in awhile and going to backupo Vasy is not necessarily an indication that youre chances as a starter are going well- lol! HOWEVER- he is only 30ish and did have a lot of size/talent before injuries cropped up and took some of the wind out of his sails. 30 is NOT that old for a goalie- any chance he revirtalizes his career somewhere still????

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Anders Nilsson- Is he just done???

Whether or not he's done will depend highly on if he returns from his concussion issues. He's expected to miss the whole season, and is a UFA after it.

I dropped him in my dynasty when he was projected to miss the whole year, and we carry 75 players on 12 teams, so I think he's a guy you don't need to roster, unless you league is deeper than 900 players. I could grab him and stash him on IR, in case he returns early, but that's highly unlikely, and I've needed the space.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Anders Nilsson- Is he just done???

I am sure he will resurface at some point but as far as fantasy goes I can't see him being much of an asset any time soon either to your lineup or as a trade chip.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry