Thread: Time To Retool

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Time To Retool

Team 1 in Sig; I am in second overall (3-1-1) but the wheels are falling off the wagon. Gibson has come back down to earth, Mikko sucks, and some forwards are really underwhelming, particularly Arvidsson, Tatar, and Rakell.

Quick and Murray are on the waiver currently, we get five moves per week, thinking potentially one of them over Mikko?

Arvidsson I am willing to wait on but Tatar of course after two great seasons, the time I draft him he falls off a cliff. Rakell I have always believed in as a player but he just seemingly won't ever return to he form he had a few years back on that Anaheim roster. Best hope for him is a trade to a contender.

End of day, I am in second currently so maybe just wait a little longer as we hit the halfway point or start churning. I have Seguin/Tarasenko stewing on the IR and def intend to try to trade one or both for goaltending eventually.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FOW(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Time To Retool

I would hold on to every player you have concerns with. The only move I would consider is replacing Koskinen with Murray. But it seems like a lateral move...Koskinen acutally should get you more wins. The other categories are about even.
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Time To Retool

Quote Originally Posted by j0hn_d0e View Post
    I would hold on to every player you have concerns with. The only move I would consider is replacing Koskinen with Murray. But it seems like a lateral move...Koskinen acutally should get you more wins. The other categories are about even.
    hopefully a coaching change gets Tatar going