Thread: Kucherov

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Kucherov

Where do you rank Kucherov next season? Please predict the future and get it right

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Kucherov

Quote Originally Posted by Ross The Boss Palmer View Post
    Where do you rank Kucherov next season? Please predict the future and get it right
    Haha well said. I still like him top 5. The big 3. Then it's close between he and Pasta.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Haha well said. I still like him top 5. The big 3. Then it's close between he and Pasta.
    This is my thoughts as well but I have a little man in my head with a tiny voice saying to trade him. The issue is despite a fantasy championship this year being somewhat likely, I am unlikely to be able to trade Kuch for an upgrade. I am possibly looking to package him for a return of say Barkov, Huberdeau, and maybe Carlson.

Dobber Sports Immortal

This is my thoughts as well but I have a little man in my head with a tiny voice saying to trade him. The issue is despite a fantasy championship this year being somewhat likely, I am unlikely to be able to trade Kuch for an upgrade. I am possibly looking to package him for a return of say Barkov, Huberdeau, and maybe Carlson.
    Getting those 3 would be hard to turn down. All depends on how many keepers.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Getting those 3 would be hard to turn down. All depends on how many keepers.
    Only keep 4 = 2F 1D 1G

PKane
    Kuch
    Klingberg/Pionk/Ekblad/Fox
    Shesterkin

I’ll always be near top the league because the managers aren’t the best at the draft and roster management, but I am weary of losing a top 5-10 talent. I’ve had reasonable luck choosing keepers and drafting (didn’t keep Zibs, Wheeler, EKarlsson this year) and finding progress through my lineup. For whatever reason, I feel that one or both of Barkov and Huberdeau is going to move into Elite elite production in the next year.

Dobber Sports Pro

Can you try to upgrade your D & G options instead? In a keep 4 those seem pretty weak. Otherwise either hold him, or use him to get so much depth you win this season easily. I'd put him at in the 4-7 spot league wide next few seasons. Also I've recently visited the future and can confirm my predictions are accurate.
    12 Team Keep 6: G/A:1 W/SO:2
    C - McDavid, Matthews
    LW - Draisaitl
    RW - ​​Marner
    D - Dahlin, Morrissey
    G -
    B -

12 Team Keep 10 (& 5 Minors)
    : G/A/OTL:1 W:2 SO:3
    '24 Picks (16 Rounds) - 1,1,1,1,2,2,3,3,3,5,5,6,6
    '25 & '26 - Extra 1st, Extra 2nd
    F - ​McDavid, Rantanen, Point, Aho, M. Tkachuk, Guentzel
    D - Bouchard, Dobson, Matheson
    G - Vasilevskiy
    B -
    M - Cooley, Michkov, Perreault, Hutson, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Carlson is likely a keeper upgrade for you. I'd see what you have to do to make that happen.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Only keep 4 = 2F 1D 1G

PKane
    Kuch
    Klingberg/Pionk/Ekblad/Fox
    Shesterkin

I’ll always be near top the league because the managers aren’t the best at the draft and roster management, but I am weary of losing a top 5-10 talent. I’ve had reasonable luck choosing keepers and drafting (didn’t keep Zibs, Wheeler, EKarlsson this year) and finding progress through my lineup. For whatever reason, I feel that one or both of Barkov and Huberdeau is going to move into Elite elite production in the next year.
    In a limited keeper you gotta keep Kucherov. He's a top 5 player in a keep 4...untradeable unless for mcjesus, mack, draisatl or pasta (or vasilefskiy).