Thread: Desperate for drop advice

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Desperate for drop advice

I have Panarin coming back tomorrow and need to make room for him. My team is in signature, and I am currently 3rd place out of 10 so I'm very much going for it this season.

Guys I'm concerned about: Meier, R.Strome, Texier, Saros. Though open to other suggestions.

- - - Updated - - -

Additional note: Gusev is on IR and Samsonov is slotted into Na so I will have those guys coming back soon as well.
    25 man roster, 15 keepers
    G, A, POINTS, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG for Skaters.
    W, GAA, SV%, SO for Goalies

Forwards
    Gaudreau (lw/rw), Guentzel (lw/rw), Panarin (lw), Vrana (lw), Couturier (c), Teravainen(lw/rw), Suzuki (c/rw), Mangiapane (lw/rw), Boldy (lw/rw), Beniers (c) , Sharangovich (c/lw/rw), Mercer (c/rw), E. Kane (lw/rw), Barbashev (c/lw/rw)

Defense
    Carlson , R. Andersson, Liljegren, Giordano, J.Sanderson

Goalies
    Samsonov, Merzlikins, Nedelijkovic, Luukkonen, Francouz, Forsberg

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Desperate for drop advice

Strome is my drop here. You have lots of keepers so I wouldn't want to drop anyone with more upside like Meier or Saros.

The Great One

I agree Strome is the top drop. Others for when the other guys come back are Texier, Stall (I'd honestly try to trade him now during his annual flash in the pan hot streak!!). Gusev is probably a drop too vs. any of the others. Stephenson and Hornqvist and Gusev are all a bit of a push.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Ya okay that makes sense, R. Strome top of the chopping block. I've been trying to sell high on J.Staal/Hornqvist but nobody seems to be biting, what are the types of players I should realistically aim to pick up for those two? I may be aiming too high. With regards to Gusev, I need to stop touching the wire for a while as I've used a lot of my limited adds, so I can keep him on the IR even when healthy to see if he lights it up down the road.

Forwards
    Gaudreau (lw/rw), Guentzel (lw/rw), Panarin (lw), Vrana (lw), Couturier (c), Teravainen(lw/rw), Suzuki (c/rw), Mangiapane (lw/rw), Boldy (lw/rw), Beniers (c) , Sharangovich (c/lw/rw), Mercer (c/rw), E. Kane (lw/rw), Barbashev (c/lw/rw)

Defense

Goalies

The Great One

Yeah I'd agree that if you can keep Gusev and not burn a roster spot to see if he does come around is not a bad idea at all.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Accidentally deleted my posts lol. Strome dropped to slot in Panarin, Hornqvist traded away for a 4th to slot in Samsonov. Looking for advice if Bouchard is worth dropping for Muzzin. Bouchard went from approx 20 minutes to 9 minutes TOI last game.

Forwards

Defense

Goalies