Thread: Makar trade offer

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Makar trade offer

Makar for PLD, Mantha, ChyChrun

14 team keeper league keep 14 players max 2 goalies. Categories G,A, +/- SOG PPPTS, BS, GAA, SV%, W+OTL

Keepers ATM Aho, J. Hughes, Eichel, Nylander, Tkachukx2, Keller, Kubalik, Makar, Dahlin, Sergachev, Dobson, R. Anderson, DeAngelo, Brannstrom, Samsonov, Blackwood.

I already have to drop 3 of these guys or trade them before the end of the season.

He has Pettersson, Barzal, PLD, for centers and Debrincat as a Winger that I may be interested in. What is a fair trade to offer or should I just hold tight with Makar.

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Makar trade offer

Hold tight with Makar. Trading one guy for 3 when you already have 3 "extra" keepers is not good asset management.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I agree while the deal is fair value, it only helps this year, unless you can further consolidate later. In a full dynasty, it's in consideration.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quality for Quantity... if you make this trade you will spend the next three seasons trying to turn 3 different pieces into a stud fantasy D-man like Makar.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Rookie

Appreciate the input.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Agree. The return need to be much better...Makar will be top 3 D for many seasons.
    1) 16 teams full keeper H2H. Start 9F, 4D, 1G, 2 Championships
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Defenses : Dahlin, Fox, Doughty, Toews, , Slavin, Miller

Goalies : Oettinger, Vanecek, Bobrovsky

Prospects : Dostal, Schmid, Chinakhov, Bordeleau, Ostlund, Brindley, Gulyayev

Dobber Sports Padawan

If I had Makar that would not be enough to entice me to trade him

Dobber Sports Pro

That’s not enough for Makar. No for me

Dobber Sports Rookie

I appreciate the continued response.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Kwberg23 View Post
    Makar for PLD, Mantha, ChyChrun

14 team keeper league keep 14 players max 2 goalies. Categories G,A, +/- SOG PPPTS, BS, GAA, SV%, W+OTL

Keepers ATM Aho, J. Hughes, Eichel, Nylander, Tkachukx2, Keller, Kubalik, Makar, Dahlin, Sergachev, Dobson, R. Anderson, DeAngelo, Brannstrom, Samsonov, Blackwood.

I already have to drop 3 of these guys or trade them before the end of the season.

He has Pettersson, Barzal, PLD, for centers and Debrincat as a Winger that I may be interested in. What is a fair trade to offer or should I just hold tight with Makar.
    I would just keep Makar. or swing for the fences. Pettersson and Barzal. Then you can drop Kubalik and Dobson/Keller/D'Angelo(who is not looking good)
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Rookie

I'm not trying to fleece the other owner but do a fair deal. I've learned fair deals get you much further later with that owner and others.

Would Pettersson Debrincat Chychrun for Keller Makar be worth while.