Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Dobber Entry Patrick League

The Great One

Default Re: 2021 Dobber Entry Patrick League

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Ok ok fine. I guess you're all right.
    I dropped him the Pro Campbell for those reasons. The +/- was killing me. I also feel that Bertuzzi is out for the ROS and that made the final decision for me.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Have you guys noticed a different management style when it comes to games played in the league?

In the Smythe there are a couple teams over 880 skaters games played already.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Have you guys noticed a different management style when it comes to games played in the league?

In the Smythe there are a couple teams over 880 skaters games played already.
    Our's is looking like a 3 horse race but I'm not sure the guy in 1st realized there is a limit. Or maybe he is hoping to just get so far ahead it wouldn't matter.....

Skater games remaining....

76 points - Black Cats: 11 C, 0 LW, 15 RW, 86 D = 112 games
    73 points - hockeyrobot: 35 C, 34 LW, 38 RW, 56 D = 163 games
    71 points - Suvojit: 37 C, 37 LW, 35 RW, 61 D = 169 games

Dobber Sports Guru

Our's is looking like a 3 horse race but I'm not sure the guy in 1st realized there is a limit. Or maybe he is hoping to just get so far ahead it wouldn't matter.....
    It was probably a smart move this year, especially with Yahoo not allowing us to extend the season. Get the games in while you can. A few more delays to other teams, and it's possible some won't hit that max games.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    It was probably a smart move this year, especially with Yahoo not allowing us to extend the season. Get the games in while you can. A few more delays to other teams, and it's possible some won't hit that max games.
    Good call that's very true.

I haven't done roto in years so forgive the rookie question. But yesterday he had 1 game remaining at LW and 3 LWs in his lineup; Robertson, Max and EKane. I assume Robertson would be the one to count since his game was first???

I haven't done roto in years so forgive the rookie question. But yesterday he had 1 game remaining at LW and 3 LWs in his lineup; Robertson, Max and EKane. I assume Robertson would be the one to count since his game was first???
    I do not know what the answer is to this... but that would make sense. Because that would be the first game played that would be aknowledged by Yahoo.

When I get down to this situation, I only put the one in my lineup that I want to count so that it isn't confusing like this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

I do not know what the answer is to this... but that would make sense. Because that would be the first game played that would be aknowledged by Yahoo.

When I get down to this situation, I only put the one in my lineup that I want to count so that it isn't confusing like this!
    Haha exactly. I assume as well butttttttttttt.....it's Yahoo.

The Wolverine

All would count. It's a recognised loophole (even in their rules) that as long as you have 1 game left you get all stats for those in your starting lineup in that position.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    All would count. It's a recognised loophole (even in their rules) that as long as you have 1 game left you get all stats for those in your starting lineup in that position.
    Now that you say that I do recall reading that on here. As I said.....it is Yahoo!

Interesting... I will have to stack up my lineup for the last day then!

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Assuming Oettinger starts tonight...I'll have 19 goalie games remaining. Hopefully I can string together 12-13 wins.

The Wolverine

Interesting... I will have to stack up my lineup for the last day then!
    How many years have you played in the RHRS?

How many years have you played in the RHRS?
    Obviously not enough years to master it! haha

​​

The Great One

Yeah - standard strategy to leave 1 game at a position until a Thurs or Sat where everyone plays and grab all the extra stats you on that last night.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Yeah - standard strategy to leave 1 game at a position until a Thurs or Sat where everyone plays and grab all the extra stats you on that last night.
    How has Yahoo not been able to fix that??