Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Finally Allows Formal Transition to Biden

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Trump Finally Allows Formal Transition to Biden

Trump is ready to start the transition process. The GSA has sent a letter to Biden which will begin making the necessary resources available.

Good news for the country. There is a hell of a lot of work to be done. No sense wasting any more precious time.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/biden-...-gsa-1.5813414
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Trump Finally Allows Formal Transition to Biden

It’s about Bloody time!

Dobber Sports Titan

Must have finished wiping clean what they needed to disappear.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    Trump is ready to start the transition process. The GSA has sent a letter to Biden which will begin making the necessary resources available.

Good news for the country. There is a hell of a lot of work to be done. No sense wasting any more precious time.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/biden-...-gsa-1.5813414
    Is he?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
    28m

Remember, the GSA has been terrific, and Emily Murphy has done a great job, but the GSA does not determine who the next President of the United States will be.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Is he?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
    28m

Remember, the GSA has been terrific, and Emily Murphy has done a great job, but the GSA does not determine who the next President of the United States will be.
    He's actually correct. I heard his magic 8 ball has the ultimate say. "Shaky Shaky Shaky LOOK!"

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Dobber Sports Jedi

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    11h
    What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.

Dobber Sports Ninja

He will never ever concede. In the mind of a total narcissist like Trump, it is impossible that he lost. It could only have happened via cheating.

But the world is moving on and leaving him as a stain on history, like many before him.

Dobber Sports Jedi

I dislike Trump as much as the next guy... okay.. .maybe not as much, but he's an awful president.

Can we please ask though... what if.. JUST WHAT IF... He's RIGHT! election fraud has always been a concern and issue to some extent or another.

Russia -4yrs ago
    Florida in 2000

just the last two examples.

If he came across intelligible vs. a rambling lunatic. perhaps he could open a few centrist eyes.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    He will never ever concede.
    I was certainly not implying Trump has conceded. I agree, Trump will likely never concede. Really makes no difference though. Biden will simply take over on January 20th and Trump and his supporters can continue to make up any story they like to make themselves feel better.

Allowing the GSA to release resources to president elect Biden and his team is a great step forward regardless of whether Trump ever concedes. There is so much to do and every second is precious.

That is why this news goes in the win column for America.
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP

Dobber Sports Titan

I dislike Trump as much as the next guy... okay.. .maybe not as much, but he's an awful president.

Can we please ask though... what if.. JUST WHAT IF... He's RIGHT! election fraud has always been a concern and issue to some extent or another.

Russia -4yrs ago
    Florida in 2000

If he came across intelligible vs. a rambling lunatic. perhaps he could open a few centrist eyes.
    The issue in my mind is he's ripping apart a system he was fine with 4yrs ago.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports All-Star

Russia -4yrs ago
    Florida in 2000

I think America's elections are likely some of the least corrupt and most accurate in the world. They are an example of how elections are done right. Could they use some scrutiny to file off any rough areas? Sure. Of course. By all means continue to refine things. Why not make them even better still.

Trump putting the spotlight on election accuracy and efficiency is not a bad thing in that sense. What is not helping and what is actually hurting America are the conspiracy theories and lies Trump and his team are putting out about the 2020 election that are being gobbled up and believed by so many American citizens.

This is causing irrevocable harm to American democracy.

95% of Trump's lawsuits are absolute BS. All of the Trump teams claims of election fraud are only made to the generally public. No fraud claims have been actually made in court. In court all the complaints are garden variety mistakes that happen in every election cycle and only effect a very small number of votes. By perpetuating these grand conspiracy theories in public pressers all the Trump team is doing is undermining the peoples trust in America and furthering conspiracy theories like the deep state and QAnon.
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    The issue in my mind is he's ripping apart a system he was fine with 4yrs ago.
    I dunno if he was actually fine with it 4yrs ago. Go back to his 'I'll accept the election results if I win' statements -- he was the outsider knocking on the door of the politicians club.
    He kicked the pandora's box then.

He won 4yrs ago solely because the US was sick of the Clinton's. Had Biden run we never would have seen a Trump term.

fun fact: he was the first sitting VP to not run after President finished two terms in US political history.

Part of me is starting to wonder if half of Trumps goal as President was to shed light onto how corrupt and broken the US political system is.
    Another part of me wonders if he has the intelligence to have that as a single complete thought.
    and another part of me wonders if this was a joke that just got out of control and was a giant 'whoops!'

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Russia -4yrs ago
    Florida in 2000

If he's right, why is there no evidence of Fraud? Why are his lawyers ridiculously careful NOT to use the word "Fraud" in the courtroom? Why is everyone assumed to be on his side, dropping one by one in their support.

Even a blind squirrel can eventually find a nut. But this squirrel has no nuts. Hell, he's just a nut himself. No Squirrel is interested.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    If he's right, why is there no evidence of Fraud? Why are his lawyers ridiculously careful NOT to use the word "Fraud" in the courtroom? Why is everyone assumed to be on his side, dropping one by one in their support.

Even a blind squirrel can eventually find a nut. But this squirrel has no nuts. Hell, he's just a nut himself. No Squirrel is interested.
    Personally, my opinion.
    The Democrats are as dirty as the Republicans in regard to their level of corruptions.
    Trumps not really a republican.
    The system is broken. They just go about their business in variances of each other.
    Only difference we will see is Biden won't tweet daily and bring added attention to scandals or fake news etc.

Hate to say it, but when you start unpacking some of this stuff and look into it... there's actually some truths mixed into this mess.

I heard an interview yesterday from a reporter talking about Biden's history of corruption and voting records..
    Had Trump been able to articulate this beyond yelling and two word sentences or personal family attacks. Biden loses.

Republican party is so broken they nominated a non-Republican that went 100% against their core conservative values.
    Democratic party is so broken they nominated one of the most worn out political families in America (Clinton) & followed up with a man that is clearly losing mental faculties that are integral to properly running the country.

Biden - Trump.. they both suck. The US is screwed either way... pick your poison/