This pool has been around for a long time. My first pick in this pool was Piere Turgeon so that's a long time ago. The team available is the Former Ducks team and consists of the 8 keepers - OVI, GIROUX, O'REILLY, KUZNETSOV, STAMKOS, M. TKATCHUK, MERZLICKINS, BOBROVSKY.
This is a 16 teams points only pool (1 point for goal or assist and is a season points (no h2h).9 f-4 d- 2g- 3 taxi-30 rookie
Cost is $133 Canadian. The team has a full array of picks and a decent rookie roster. Many different ways to win money as we pay for Division winners and 2nd place in div plus8 place finishers. You can make moves on Monday and Fridays with pick ups on Monday. Our pickup system is a little different as the last to 1st sytem on a weekly basis to help the lower teams get better. We have a 1 night draft and it is on Sunday Nov 8th and consists of 20 rounds @ 5 min intervals or less. Rounds 1- 10 are for Veterans or free agents that are not on anyone's rookie roster. 11 - 20 are for the recent Nhl draft. You can contact me on the site i'm (Stan) or email me at [email protected]. We are looking for an active owner who will take care of his or her team. If you like send your email address and i will send you an invite.