Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama Speech

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Barack Obama Speech

I thought this was an Obama thread ?

Didn't another thread just get shut down for the exact nonsense going on in here now ?
    Hmmmmm

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by 5hole View Post
    I am a 67yr old vet who fought for the liberties and freedoms that the left are now trying to destroy. Who said Trump is without fault , he is very far from perfect as a human but he is perfect for this job at this time, cleaning house of an infested Government Body!

I can clearly see none of you have the capacity to see beyond your MK programming so I will leave you to your delusions .. Feel free to Ad Hominem your way through the next week.
    Im a current serving member of the CAF and I dont hold the same beliefs as you. To each their own.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports All-Star

I am a 67yr old vet .
    Nah. More likely a petulant 15 year old living in his moms basement who got his first taste of the dark web and now thinks knows more than everybody else.

"Time to get off your little machine and do your chores Billy..."

"Awww mom!"
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Padawan

Since the unfettered Trump stuff has continued, even though this thread was titled Obama, I guess I'm ok to post anything in here, right ?
    Ok.

Dobber Sports Padawan

This one is even better.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    You are right, there's been a ton of Whitehouse employees arrested/charged in the last 4 yrs. At least more publicly prosecuted. Trumps cleaning that up.
    Wow , one person in here who is able to see clearly.. Good on you Bud's....God Bless.

This is a very limited list of the perverted trash we are dealing with. The real list outside the public domain is much bigger and comprehensive:

https://usareally.com/3572-list-of-a...against-minors
    24 Team Dynasty, H2H , NHL Salaries & Cap 94M$.
    3C , 3R , 3L, 4D, 1SKT, 2G , 4B , 5Farm
    G,A,SPT,HT,BLK,SHOTS,FOW... W,SV,SV%,GAA

C: E.Kuznetsov. B.Neilson, B.Hayton
    LW: J.Huberdeau, J.Kyrou, D.Heinen
    RW: J.Virtanen, V.Hinostraza, E.Tolvanen
    D: C.Makar, T.Chabot, M.Dumba, M.Matheson,
    SKT:C.Sissons
    G: B.Bishop, A.Raanta
    B: A.Anisimov, C.Fischer, T.Pitlick, A.Martinez, N.Zaitsev
    Farm: V.Kravtsov, J.Gauthier, R.Lavoie, I.Konovalov, M.Berdin

2021 picks: 2/1'st , 3/2nd's

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    These "hacks" were from Iran, btw, for anyone who hadn't heard.
    Just to add more context to this important news from DHS.
    Left media had previously pushed this fake news about a right-leaning group (Proud Boys) sending out death threats to democrats.
    And it was all bullcrap. Proud Boys had nothing to do with it.

Dear Wonko: Using a Barack Obama headline specifically to get in more digs at President Trump? Seriously? Has that other thread even been closed for a week ? LOL!!!
    I guess it's like whack-a-mole for the mods.

Since the unfettered Trump stuff has continued, even though this thread was titled Obama, I guess I'm ok to post anything in here, right ?
    Ok.

Once again, I'll remind you that YOU were the first poster to mention "TRUMP's" name back on your October 22, 2020, 10:41 AM post. SO YOU definitely know what it means to be a troll. And these antics clearly demonstrate that. Continue to make posts with the sole intention to get a thread closed down because it's not inline with your personal views. It really is interesting to see the personality similarities of those on each side of the proverbial isle.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    Once again, I'll remind you that YOU were the first poster to mention "TRUMP's" name back on your October 22, 2020, 10:41 AM post. SO YOU definitely know what it means to be a troll. And these antics clearly demonstrate that. Continue to make posts with the sole intention to get a thread closed down because it's not inline with your personal views. It really is interesting to see the personality similarities of those on each side of the proverbial isle.
    And once again I will remind you that this is intentionally dishonest of you.
    Just because his name wasn't used, it doesn't mean he wasn't mentioned. He clearly was.
    Shall I post the exact quote that references POTUS ?

Dobber Sports All-Star

I tried to watch both of Austin's little "gotcha" videos. Got through the better part of both. I can save others the time. They are both pretty long winded and boring with nothing of substance to be gleaned. Neither one even moved the needle. The first video is a 10 minute diatribe on how Biden mispoke on two occasions. Really? Trump has 1000 of these. Maybe it is Trump's "herd mentality". The second video uses just a few isolated and exaggerated examples to paint Biden as a racist and Trump as MLK. Again. Not worth the longwinded watch unless you want to see how badly MAGA's are grasping at straws here. Plus, again, I will say that I don't even think Trump is racist. He is just oblivious. Trump is an opportunist who will support anybody who supports him. Simple math. Another waste of time video.

I gotta say I expected something a lot more powerful the way Austin presented them.

Is this really all dirt MAGA's have to put out against Joe Biden?

No wonder they are flailing so badly in the polls.
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

And once again I will remind you that this is intentionally dishonest of you.
    Just because his name wasn't used, it doesn't mean he wasn't mentioned. He clearly was.
    Shall I post the exact quote that references POTUS ?
    Here... let me post it for you. Zero mention of Trump, Zero mention of POTUS until, what I assume you're referring to below (you can let me know if I'm wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    hacks sending emails from ''proud boys'' to democrat voters warning them to vote a certain way
    "Proud Boys" - The Proud Boys is a far-right and neo-fascist male-only organization that promotes and engages in political violence in the United States and Canada.
    It was my understanding that Trump "denounced" groups like this (atleast that's what I've heard by many Trump representatives). I suspect you would agree that Trump has "denounced" this group as well as other racist groups?

If so... please do show where I have been "Intentionally Dishonest" as you suggest I have clearly been because you are definitely incorrect. You simply can not "Prove" intent by me and in trying to do so, you disprove your post.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Who cares if we mention Trump. The other thread was closed because people were slinging personal insults and crossing the line of respectful disagreement.

Let's just not let things get out of hand here and we can chat all we like. I think we can all be grown ups.

I disagree with Auston Willy politically but I am sure he is a fine person who I would enjoy watching a hockey game and having a beer with.

A few of my best friends are Trump supporters. We can argue politics and some good natured ribbing and still enjoy each others company.
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    It gives me hope that America might just heal itself and become the great nation it was before this failed experiment with a reality tv show host.
    From the very first post of the thread havanablast.
    So, like I said, very dishonest of you to keep (falsely) claiming that I brought Trump in here. Wonko did. In Post number 1. Unless you want to claim he's referring to someone else in the bolded part ???

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I tried to watch both of Austin's little "gotcha" videos. Got through the better part of both. I can save others the time. They are both pretty long winded and boring with nothing of substance to be gleaned. Neither one even moved the needle. The first video is a 10 minute diatribe on how Biden mispoke on two occasions. Really? Trump has 1000 of these. Maybe it is Trump's "herd mentality". The second video uses just a few isolated and exaggerated examples to paint Biden as a racist and Trump as MLK. Again. Not worth the longwinded watch unless you want to see how badly MAGA's are grasping at straws here. Plus, again, I will say that I don't even think Trump is racist. He is just oblivious. Trump is an opportunist who will support anybody who supports him. Simple math. Another waste of time video.

I gotta say I expected something a lot more powerful the way Austin presented them.

Is this really all dirt MAGA's have to put out against Joe Biden?

No wonder they are flailing so badly in the polls.
    Did you Wonko? Did you really expect more?

Thanks for saving us the wasted time Wonko. Much appreciated!

Isn't it funny how "Fake News" only exists on one side, despite disparaging media existing on both sides?

Dobber Sports Titan

Wow , one person in here who is able to see clearly.. Good on you Bud's....God Bless.

This is a very limited list of the perverted trash we are dealing with. The real list outside the public domain is much bigger and comprehensive:

https://usareally.com/3572-list-of-a...against-minors
    couple of things.
    - I hate Trump.
    - I was talking about the people Trump has associated with directly. As in like Cohen, Bannon.
    - People on that list have their arrests dating back to 2001, so it's not like the arrests were directly attached to Trump negatively or positively
    - Holy crap men are disgusting. That list was long and scary.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Here... let me site Wonko's ENTIRE quote, rather than just a part that you choose to focus on and get triggered by based on your interpretation.

What an incredible speech today by Barack Obama in Pennsylvania. A President with humility, integrity and class. It has been too long.

Very moving. It gives me hope that America might just heal itself and become the great nation it was before this failed experiment with a reality tv show host.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQnlnk6Y7Kk
    So, like I said, very dishonest of you to keep (falsely) claiming that I brought Trump in here. Wonko did. In Post number 1. Unless you want to claim he's referring to someone else in the bolded part ???
    You leave out anything Wonko says that sets context to his post. He was referring to Obama's speech and how it made him feel about the "Great Nation" when Obama was President and what he hopes the next 4 years will "Get Back to".

Trump IS a reality tv show host and was "successful" in that role (I guess). Using that as contrast to Obama's speech is not a direct attack at Trump. At least that's how I took it.

You did nothing to reference the topic of the thread. Obama's Speech. Simply attacked him for posting anything of a political nature and carving that to start an argument.

I've done nothing to be "Dishonest". But I'm not at all surprised by your desire flail around accusations like food in a food fight.