Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama Speech

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Barack Obama Speech

I'm not "passionate" about this.
    That's completely manufactured out of thin air - like many of these ballots (allegedly) in states run by Dem Governors . Swish.

I do empathize with 5hole, and reiterate that when people make predictions, it's fair to assume they believe both sides will act - well - within the boundaries of the law.

Now, it's too early to say with any kind of confidence (and I had to rightfully apologize to doulos because I had hastily posted something that wasn't vetted properly) but there appears to be mounting evidence that something fishy has happened in at least a couple of those important States.
    Time will tell.
    Too early to draw conclusions.

As for my preference for the next Prez, it's no secret that I'm anti-Biden. I'm a simple guy though. Again - policy over personality.
    I think it's reckless to drive away businesses, for example, by immediately raising corporate income tax 33%. That's just one of dozens of examples of why Biden will be a disaster when he officially takes the WH. And I think he will, when all the dust has settled.
    “The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”

- Unknown

Dobber Sports Ninja

What evidence are you seeing for "fishy" things?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    I'm not "passionate" about this. That's completely manufactured out of thin air - Who made the manufactured statement out of thin air that you were "Passionate". Before you say me, I'll remind you what I said with a direct quote "you made you points from what seemed like a “passionate place”.

- like many of these ballots (allegedly) in states run by Dem Governors . Swish. - Um... how do you or Trump or any Republican know anything about these ballots you speak of? Where's the proof? I also heard that Trump's numbers went up in Arizona at one point during the counting in Arizona. Meritless.

I do empathize with 5hole, and reiterate that when people make predictions, it's fair to assume they believe both sides will act - well - within the boundaries of the law. And there is ZERO proof to suggest otherwise. Just Meritless claims

Now, it's too early to say with any kind of confidence (and I had to rightfully apologize to doulos because I had hastily posted something that wasn't vetted properly) but there appears to be mounting evidence that something fishy has happened in at least a couple of those important States.
    Time will tell. - while you're "property vetting now", which I can only assume you are, please share with me what factual evidence has been turned up... ANY of this mounting evidence that suggests something illegal is happening". Without factual evidence, meritless
    Too early to draw conclusions. - But that's all you're doing. Drawing conclusions that there is mounting evidence, yet in the same breath, "too early to tell a/o draw conclusions". Sucking and blowing AW. There were no claims of Fishy stuff when Trump was leading early on (all the while mail in ballots were being counted..."

As for my preference for the next Prez, it's no secret that I'm anti-Biden. I'm a simple guy though. Again - policy over personality.
    I think it's reckless to drive away businesses, for example, by immediately raising corporate income tax 33%. That's just one of dozens of examples of why Biden will be a disaster when he officially takes the WH. And I think he will, when all the dust has settled.
    I respect your last statement. I'll avoid suggesting what my perspective of your statement is to avoid being charged for drawing up false conclusions out of then air (oh... right... once again IF YOU were suggesting that was me... then once again, meritless and or you "drew conclusions before truly reading and or digesting the facts"... You also admitted doing that to Dulous.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    What evidence are you seeing for "fishy" things?
    Prepare for a lot of Breitbart, Fox News, OAN articles (and some random Facebook memes mixed in) with easily fact-checked false claims....
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Padawan

Like I said, time will tell.

There is video evidence all over the place of fishy things that went on.
    Right now, it's all unverified shrapnel though - speculation that may or may not lead to anything.
    So no thanks, I'll decline the bait put forth before me.

For now.

Cheers.
    “The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”

- Unknown

Dobber Sports Ninja

Right now, it's all unverified shrapnel though - speculation that may or may not lead to anything.

For now.

Cheers.
    Fair enough. It wasn't really bait, so much as curiosity. There are some things that I think are wrong - like some of the party specific clothing/masks that seem to be popping up places. I believe some of that is illegal, and if true, there should be consequences. I just have seen no evidence of actual fraud. I even watched some of Charlie Kirk's show today (ugh) to see what he was saying, and though he was clearly frustrated, he didn't show any fraudulent evidence. Thought maybe you had seen something substantial I was unaware of.

It's a fair stance to wait and see.

Banned

Let's just wait and see. Everything will be put to light hopefully.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

For now.

Cheers.
    Where is this video evidence? If it's all over the place then you should be able to provide some sources. If not, provide some sources citing said video evidence.

You're clearly willing to put it forward as something you believe, so give us something to show where you are getting your information from.
    Ice Cap

Dynasty, 32 team cap league (1:1 NHL Cap/Floor), H2H weekly, points (G: 1 / A: 1 / Blks: 0.1 / HTS: 0.1 / SOG: 0.1 / W: 1 / SO: 1 / SV: 0.05)
    Start 12 F, 6 D, 1 G, 4 Bench, 27 Minors/Prospects

Roster

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Reported fishy stuff:
    1. Covering the windows of ballot counting stations. TRUE! I’ve seen the video evidence. BUT, fishy? A pre-determined number of red and blue witnesses are INSIDE these counting stations with the sole purpose of overseeing the count.
    Verdict... blocking outside distractions. Transparency is inside. Not fishy

2. Trump claims lack of republican representation INSIDE to witness suggests fraudulent behaviour.
    Verdict... false, republicans ARE inside and apparently now aloud to stand a little closer to watch the count, along with the Democrat witnesses. Out right Trump Lie.

3. Democrats are somehow controlling this counting of mail in ballots which must be fraudulent.
    Verdict ... false. Last time I checked Mitch McConnell is republican and governor of his State and had publicly stated @we will count all the valid and legal votes. Out right Trump Lie

4. Illegal ballots exist
    Verdict... true - illegal ballots always exist
    4b. Democratic “operatives” are doing nothing to filter out illegal or invalidated ballots!
    Verdict ... false - the very same processes to filter out invalid ballots utilized in the past continue to exist and are being used in all states, democratic and republican run to ensure the valid votes are included and counted.

5. Trump claims all these late counted votes are unequally in favor of Biden.
    Verdict ... True - they are. And was expected long before Election Day.
    5b and as they favor Biden more than trump, must be fishy AND NO DOUBT INVALID and less valuable than no more legal votes cast in person on Election Day.
    Verdict ... classic School yard tantrum “no fair no fair no fair” by trump but FALSE. Trump influenced his supporters NOT to use mail in ballots and urged all to show up on Election Day despite health risk. Biden encourages ALL Americans to use the options available to them to STAY SAFE while having their say. Thanks to Biden’s rational influence, we’re actually seeing trump votes still counted. But Trump insisted these late counted votes weee illegal... but clearly not if they land in his column.

Need I go on. His behaviour of late is irrational, erratic, embarrassing to himself and the party of which he is the leader of, baseless claims and passive aggressive suggestions that can influence unrest and outrage across his extremist supporters is irresponsible and flat out dangerous.

Time for an intervention.

All kidding aside, we are watching Donald Trump write the asterisk beside his own presidency in his own hand writing and with his own pen. He is undoubtedly becoming what all his critics suggested he is right before the eyes of every American... every person in the world who has the ability to see in person or on video. And, like the titanic... we’re only in hour 2 of the 3 hour sink. Lots more time for damage and destruction.

@Auston’s Willy and 5hole, hang in there... soon you will be able to refocus your positive energy on fantasy hockey... which unites us all.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    His behaviour of late is irrational, erratic, embarrassing to himself and the party of which he is the leader of, baseless claims and passive aggressive suggestions that can influence unrest and outrage across his extremist supporters is irresponsible and flat out dangerous.

Time for an intervention.

All kidding aside, we are watching Donald Trump write the asterisk beside his own presidency in his own hand writing and with his own pen. He is undoubtedly becoming what all his critics suggested he is right before the eyes of every American... every person in the world who has the ability to see in person or on video. And, like the titanic... we’re only in hour 2 of the 3 hour sink. Lots more time for damage and destruction.
    Trump is imploding. He is exhibiting every horrible personality trait, every insidious character flaw, and every lack of decency that we have come to expect from this President.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Padawan

Evidence of fraud will come out during the court battle.
    I could provide much of it now, but you wouldn't accept it anyway.
    The rest of it has already been censored by big tech.

There is absolutely zero doubt that rampant fraud was happening during this election.
    The only question is:
    Can President Trump's lawyers prove to the court that it was rampant enough to change the result? I'd say that is very, very unlikely.

So, enjoy the rocky road ahead!
    President Harris is going to make America unrecognizable.

- Unknown

Dobber Sports All-Star

President Harris is going to make America unrecognizable.
    Hehe. Nice dig on Biden's age there Auston It's true that Harris could take over at some point given Joe's advanced age. Very unlikely Biden runs for a second term at any rate.

Let's hope Biden/Harris (if elected) can make America unrecognizable from what it has been these last 4 years.

It will be a tough slog for whoever gets in with Covid running rampant, divisiveness starker than ever and the economy decimated.

The US is in shambles. Hopefully people can get over their partisan bickering and work towards unified solutions to all of these problems.
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    Hopefully people can get over their partisan bickering and work towards unified solutions.
    Doubtful, especially since Dems took the exact opposite approach when President Trump was elected in 16.
    Right or wrong, I would expect conservatives to now do likewise. "Tit for tit," as Dwight Schrute would say.

- Unknown

Dobber Sports All-Star

I suppose. Just like the Republicans for 8 years with Obama. Sigh.

Maybe the dems can take the senate in January by taking the Georgia seats. At least then things could get done
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP

Dobber Sports Deity

Thats the sad part about politics, and it's not just in the US. Parties worry about their own agendas and not the agendas of those who put them in the position of power., let alone those who didn't. Such is life of a politician in power.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."