Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama Speech

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Barack Obama Speech

Biden has his moments, but don't forget Trump can dodder with the best of em.....

trump mental fog.jpg
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Capture.JPG

Count me as unconcerned on the stock market under Biden

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    I think it's more about Democrats/Liberals being lazy & entitled whiners who want to stay home and wait for the government to send them cheques in the mail.
    Democrats are basically thieves, living only to mooch off conservatives like me who want to earn our money.

The social media views for Barack are watched by all, myself included, and I'm certainly no supporter of his. #SkewedData
    Barack's the most corrupt President in history. Having said that, he deserves some credit. One must concede that he was smart enough to have covered it up very well (so far, anyway).
    Some pretty sweeping generalizations there Auston. You weaken your argument when you exaggerate so blatantly. Yes, there are some folks who are lazy and want to live off the government dole (on both sides of the Isle I might add), but it is a small proportion.

The real issues on the ballot are things like the handling of the pandemic, Healthcare, the economy going forward, race and ethnic equality, climate change, a woman's right to choose, violence and gun control, foreign policy, etc., etc..

These are the topics that people of substance debate.

Trump's rallies almost never talk about these things. They are just one long winded attack ad.

Make up derogatory names for people. Scream fake news media. Lie about everything under the sun. Fabricate conspiracy theories about past and present democrats. Chant lock (insert name here) them up!

Rinse and repeat.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I find it interesting how many Trumpets including Trump himself like to use the words "IN HISTORY".

Trump claims to have build the greatest economy in history (really? The greatest in History? Not despite COVID, but greatest in history.)
    Trump also claims to have done more for black people than ANY president in History (with the exception of one)... ummmm
    Trump also claims to have done more for the American people than any president in History (how and what has he done in 4 years to support this absolute statement)
    Trump stated "Crooked Hillary Clinton is the worst (and biggest) Loser of all time." (I'm sure there are bigger losers out there regardless if Hillary is in fact Crooked)
    Trump stated "I think we've done more than perhaps any president in the first 100 days" (really? Fact check? If they've done the most, who's done the 2nd most?)
    Trump tweeted "Lowest rated Oscars in HISTORY..." (did he fact check this or simply make the blanket statement based on his feelings at the time?)

and he's rubbing off on his followers when we hear things that suggest Barack Obama is the most corrupt President in history (is he? Who's the 2nd most to compare to?)

Just strikes me as interesting when such absolute statements are made over and over by members of the Right and Trump himself. Not sure Trump feels the need to stress "I'm so much better than you in all regards and at all times present and history".

Just an observation.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    Some pretty sweeping generalizations there Auston. You weaken your argument when you exaggerate so blatantly. Yes, there are some folks who are lazy and want to live off the government dole (on both sides of the Isle I might add), but it is a small proportion.

The real issues on the ballot are things like the handling of the pandemic, Healthcare, the economy going forward, race and ethnic equality, climate change, a woman's right to choose, violence and gun control, foreign policy, etc., etc..

These are the topics that people of substance debate.

Trump's rallies almost never talk about these things. They are just one long winded attack ad.

Make up derogatory names for people. Scream fake news media. Lie about everything under the sun. Fabricate conspiracy theories about past and present democrats. Chant lock (insert name here) them up!

Rinse and repeat.
    Spare me.
    Your brethren call POTUS supporters "mouth breathers" and "easy to spot because of their poor grammar" - rinse and repeat indeed.

As for real issues, well, before the Wuhan virus was released upon the world, the US economy really was the best in history.
    And this benefitted all citizens, especially the Black community (a community Barack Obama pretty much ignored over his two terms).

There is no reason to believe that prosperity won't return after the pandemic is over.

Spare me.
    Your brethren call POTUS supporters "mouth breathers" and "easy to spot because of their poor grammar" - rinse and repeat indeed.

As for real issues, well, before the Wuhan virus was released upon the world, the US economy really was the best in history.
    And this benefitted all citizens, especially the Black community (a community Barack Obama pretty much ignored over his two terms).

There is no reason to believe that prosperity won't return after the pandemic is over.
    Sorry do you mean the Trump virus? Just unsure what were talking about here, looking for clarification.

Dobber Sports Padawan

The virus that the CCP allowed to spread internationally, without warning, despite locking themselves down early.

That virus.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Seriously, how deranged can someone be to actually name a worldwide pandemic after a President?

I mean, did he go into his own lab in the White House and start manufacturing it himself?! LOL

So the Trump virus? Got it. Just making sure we were talking about the same one.

Anyways, as the data shows, the stock market will be just fine.

As far as the economy goes, even pre-pandemic the overall economy (which is much different than the stock market), was in less than stellar shape.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    So the Trump virus? Got it. Just making sure we were talking about the same one.

Anyways, as the data shows, the stock market will be just fine.

As far as the economy goes, even pre-pandemic the overall economy (which is much different than the stock market), was in less than stellar shape.

Ummm Mr. Taylor... Trump claims to have build the greatest economy in history. He's literally quoted as saying that over and over.

Dobber Sports Padawan

^ Deranged.

The CCP virus, from Wuhan.

The one that Democrats are using as an excuse to extend lockdowns and ruin more lives.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    greatest economy in history
    Yup, It sure was, and he'll make it great again.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

^ You can stop PM'ing me any time AW. (We're up to 4 now) And no, I'm certainly not Mr. Taylor's Puppet... I actually demonstrated PROOF to challenge his last statement in support of Trump. Jeez I can't win with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, It sure was, and he'll make it great again.
    This suggests that you're no longer great. right?

Dobber Sports Padawan

As I explained to you respectfully, havanablast, the PMs were to keep the public forum clear of this 2-way garbage.
    And, I also explained that the ignore function is working perfectly fine. I ask you again to please use it on me if you wish to not interact with me.
    Fine by me.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Seems to me this thread never should have been started.

I wonder who did that. Hmmmm