Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama Speech

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Barack Obama Speech

Quote Originally Posted by 5hole View Post
    Wow , one person in here who is able to see clearly.. Good on you Bud's....God Bless.

This is a very limited list of the perverted trash we are dealing with. The real list outside the public domain is much bigger and comprehensive:

https://usareally.com/3572-list-of-a...against-minors
    Just remember the source here Shoe. Your source for this article (USAReally) is a Russian owned propaganda and conspiracy news outlet. Their mandate is to stir up the pot in America and undermine democracy through misinformation and pseudo information.

I am not denying the prevalence of pedophilia and sex crimes in the US and throughout the world. Everybody knows this is a dark stain on society, especially in the church, but I would take anything this publication puts out with a large grain of salt.

The fact that you even cite an article from this news source tells me all I need to know about your worldview.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Man fluoride, vaccinations, media conspiracies, 5Hole has it all. I'm surprised he would even come on a site like this an let the government watch him like this lol. No question he definitely believes in Q and pizzagate lmao.

Can't believe the left is trying to destroy freedom of speech (kneeling for the anthem) and the right to peaceful protest. Wake up SHEEPLE!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Havanablast:
    The Barack Obama speech, for which the thread was supposedly created, has nothing to do with the "failed experiment with a reality tv show host."
    That's a full stop right there.

The latter part was specifically included as an insult to the current administration.
    The term "reality tv show host" was used for 2 reasons:
    1) so that gullible people could claim POTUS wasn't mentioned directly by name (lol that someone actually fell for this) and
    2) so that President Trump's qualifications, or lack thereof, would be broached. i.e. He's a tv personality, not a President!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Havanablast:
    The Barack Obama speech, for which the thread was supposedly created, has nothing to do with the "failed experiment with a reality tv show host."
    That's a full stop right there.

The latter part was specifically included as an insult to the current administration.
    The term "reality tv show host" was used for 2 reasons:
    1) so that gullible people could claim POTUS wasn't mentioned directly by name (lol that someone actually fell for this) and
    2) so that President Trump's qualifications, or lack thereof, would be broached. i.e. He's a tv personality, not a President!
    And yet you still choose not to comment on Barrack Obama's Speech. And POTUS was NOT mentioned directly by name. Nothing to fall for. And no mention of Trumps Qualifications or Lack there of. Simply a comparison of life in America (and America as a whole) with Obama as the Leader of the Nation, and what appears to me to be a hopeful look forward to the next 4 years NOT under the current Administration which he feels has been a failure, regardless of the fact that Trump WAS a Reality TV host.

See... you can spin it any way you want to in an effort to justify your rants. Maybe I did the same with what I just said above. But that's my perspective, as you have clearly made yours. But mine is in support of Obama and Agree with the assessments of his speech (then and more recently). I'm entitled to feel that way as is Wonko. You're entitled to feel your way, but YOU sir added the fuel to make this all about TRUMP and continue to do so. But it's ok... you're well within your rights to do so. I just don't agree with your methods, nor do I agree with your political stance. But again, this thread was not supposed to be about your political stance.

Wonko... again... I agree... Obama is an incredible speaker and was a respectable leader IMO. I'm not necessarily convinced Biden is "the guy" fill Obama's shoes, but perhaps with the advisors he chooses to surround himself with (and Kamala more poignantly), you can continue to find hope that one day, the US will become how you see it in it's best light.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I also agree Barack Obama is a wonderful speaker.
    Show me a con artist who doesn't have that skill.

Dobber Sports Star

I also agree Barack Obama is a wonderful speaker.
    Show me a con artist who doesn't have that skill.
    Found one:

gettyimages-488226322.jpg

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post

LOL
    Gee, I wonder why POTUS gets thousands of people to attend to his rallies while Obama only gets a dozen or so.

Dobber Sports Deity

LOL
    Gee, I wonder why POTUS gets thousands of people to attend to his rallies while Obama only gets a dozen or so.
    Obama still does rallies?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

LOL
    they were practicing social distancing at that Obama rally . Cars six feet apart , lawn chairs 6 feet apart , masks etc while the mouth breathers at Trumps rally's are on top of eachother

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Obama still does rallies?
    I know, right, pretty desperate huh?

Why would this be happening if Biden truly had a comfortable lead (as most polls suggest) ?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    they were practicing social distancing at that Obama rally . Cars six feet apart , lawn chairs 6 feet apart , masks etc while the mouth breathers at Trumps rally's are on top of eachother
    Did you actually write that with a straight face ? Shall I post video so people can see for themselves ?

As for the "mouth breathers" remark - exhibit A of the maturity and disposition of a modern lefty.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

LOL
    Wait what?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ation-vs-obama

If you actually want to compare those two.

Dobber Sports Titan

Can someone attach a pic of the inauguration?
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I know, right, pretty desperate huh?

Why would this be happening if Biden truly had a comfortable lead (as most polls suggest) ?
    Because it's usual practice for past presidents to back their guys?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Can someone attach a pic of the inauguration?
    included the link above OG. Of course AW will say "that was 4 years ago" or he may actually outright state that all video and photography was produced by Fake News.