Thread: 2 teams needed for 7 team dispersal in 31 team dynasty league

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default 2 teams needed for 7 team dispersal in 31 team dynasty league

I am looking for 2 dedicated owners to join a 7 team dispersal draft for a 31 team points league. The player and draft pick pool for the dispersal has some nice talent on it. You can check it out here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk

Yearly fee is $40. Each week you play 4 simultaneous matchups that each give you a win, loss or tie. Rosters consist of 3 c, 3 lw, 3 rw, 3 d, 1 g, 4 reserve, 10 minors which may be increased this offseason. We use the NHL's old 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7 format with reseeding each playoff round. Each year we will use the real NHL draft lottery to determine who gets the top picks in our entry draft.

The dispersal draft will be held offline using the google sheet I linked to and a Groupme group created for the draft. Teams will have 6 hours to make their pick or they will be given the highest ranked player available if they timeout. There will be a timer stop from midnight to 9 am est.

If you are interested in joining and would like to know more about the league please send me a DM. I have 5 teams paid and ready to draft.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: 2 teams needed for 7 team dispersal in 31 team dynasty league

Is this salary cap league?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Yes. We use the same cap as the NHL every year.

Dobber Sports Novice

Can you give me some information on league categories?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

This is a points league. Are you asking for the scoring of each category? If you want to see please DM me your email and I will email you the scoring info and anything else you would like to see.