Thread: Alex Tuch 3yp.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Alex Tuch 3yp.

If he manages to stay healthy and pushes for more playing time, what's he looking like in 3 years if all goes well? Where do you see him points-wise going forward?
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Alex Tuch 3yp.

By 3yp I assume you mean three year projection and not three year peak (Dobber's use of that abbreviation).

I think he has another season in the 40s for points just being stuck down the lineup on a deep team, but he finally breaks into the 60s after that, and maybe 2 seasons in the 70s eventually.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    By 3yp I assume you mean three year projection and not three year peak (Dobber's use of that abbreviation).

I think he has another season in the 40s for points just being stuck down the lineup on a deep team, but he finally breaks into the 60s after that, and maybe 2 seasons in the 70s eventually.
    That's exactly what I meant haha! I totally thought it meant 3 year projection.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DocMcPuffin View Post
    That's exactly what I meant haha! I totally thought it meant 3 year projection.
    All good. I think he explains it early on in the guide, but it's easy to miss amongst everything, and I too thought it meant three year projection at the start.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I think he will be in the low 50's like last year during the regular season, But he will be like a Milan Michalek/Johan Franzen that comes to life in the playoffs like he did a couple years ago and has so far this year.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I think he will be in the low 50's like last year during the regular season, But he will be like a Milan Michalek/Johan Franzen that comes to life in the playoffs like he did a couple years ago and has so far this year.
    I'm pretty impressed with how he's done thus far in the post season. Also, for a guy that's 24, he looks a lot older haha!

Dobber Sports Stud

he's somewhat buried on Vegas but if he ever got a top 6 role with top PP time, I could see 30g, 70 points. I'm a big fan of his, but he doesn't get the opportunities in Vegas....yet.