Thread: Hirvonen / Ikonen or Der-Arguchintsev

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Hirvonen / Ikonen or Der-Arguchintsev

Hi all, stats similar to worldwide dynasty league below, in the 2nd prospect draft of a new league which includes 2020 prospects. I've got 50th overall, I had planned to select one of Ikonen or SDA with my 50th pick (includes all prospects not selected from prospect draft too) however, Hirvonen not being taken so far has led me to consider him instead.

Who would you be considering here?

I'm swaying towards Hirvonen as I think he is likely to go soon, the others might slip through the radar till my next pick on 70 and 90.
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Hirvonen / Ikonen or Der-Arguchintsev

I don't know Hirvonen as well as I would need to to comment on him, but I like Ikonen over SDA if that helps.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I don't know Hirvonen as well as I would need to to comment on him, but I like Ikonen over SDA if that helps.
    It does for my next pick if still there, for now based on being a couple years younger and 'SLIGHTLY' better in the same league at the same age as Ikonen, I'm going with Hirvonen (also as I believe he's being taken next whereas the others might slip under the radar as theyre not 2020 prospects).
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd read the Dobber Prospects writeups on both to double check if you haven't - I'm thinking Jokke wrote on those 2. If it's pretty close, given that one is a 2020 guy, and is younger, I'd go with Hirvonen.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.