Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 10

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: 2020 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 10

So I just found out I'm sailing from 20Sept til 28 Oct. I don't have access to Yahoo while I'm at sea, only when we come alongside. I'll preset my lineups during those weeks and pray I don't have surprise injuries that snaggle my lineups too much.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    So I just found out I'm sailing from 20Sept til 28 Oct. I don't have access to Yahoo while I'm at sea, only when we come alongside. I'll preset my lineups during those weeks and pray I don't have surprise injuries that snaggle my lineups too much.
    Sounds like an epic journey!

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Immortal

Epic journey indeed. And a chance for us to not only beat you in fantasy but to try to catch your 40k posts.

Dobber Sports Ninja

If you are comfortable with putting me as co-owner, I can cover any catastrophic injuries or players who aren't playing for you. I would only do it if there is news that a player isn't going to play. Just let me know if you are willing to give me the keys to your team! lol
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    Sounds like an epic journey!
    In today's Covid situation, it's not overly epic. Normally on this trip, I'd get a port visit in Scotland and Ireland at the very least. Due to Covid, that's not happening this year. I MIGHT get an overnight port visit in St John's NL at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    If you are comfortable with putting me as co-owner, I can cover any catastrophic injuries or players who aren't playing for you. I would only do it if there is news that a player isn't going to play. Just let me know if you are willing to give me the keys to your team! lol
    I might just have to do that. Stand by.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Fans of Letterkenny should like this.
    I have named my team:

Ebronnie McMurray

We've got Eric Ebron.
    We've got Kyler Murray.
    And we've got a nice sketch portrait of Ms. Bonnie McMurray.
    Ka-boom.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Haha awesome name.

Dobber Sports Deity

Everyone loves Bonnie McMurray! Everyone except Wayne I suppose. LOL

no3y843d12p21.jpg

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Fans of Letterkenny should like this.
    I have named my team:

Ebronnie McMurray

We've got Eric Ebron.
    We've got Kyler Murray.
    And we've got a nice sketch portrait of Ms. Bonnie McMurray.
    Ka-boom.
    I'm glad you explained it as I had seen the name on the league page and had no idea!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Decent start for Tyreek. KC offense looks alive and well. Especially with CEH now.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I'm just glad that in a high-scoring game... I'm facing the team with Mecole Hardman and his 1catch,6yd outing!
    And thankfully HOU threw up some garbage-time points against Axe's KC-D.

Dobber Sports Deity

I'm just glad that in a high-scoring game... I'm facing the team with Mecole Hardman and his 1catch,6yd outing!
    Ya, that one sucked for me. I need a big game from my stars. Glad I left Cooks on the bench, although he did have more than Hardman had, barely. I had both in earlier last night before the game started.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Mecole in week 1. That's a risky game.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yeah, I was cursing when stupid Watson ran in that TD in garbage time! Plus, I could have sworn Tacklin' Turtles drafted Duke Johnson, not David Johnson at RB!!?? Looks like I'm in a dog fight in the opening week against those damn ninja Turtles.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Superstar

Ya, that was part of the allure with Watson, that the D was not going to be good this year. Means that Watson is going to have to be throwing to stay in the game or catch up, and if it gets out of hand, he should get some garbage time points as well.

Johnson wasn't an ideal pick, but RB has been a tough position to fill out this year, so I took a shot. He at least does well in the passing game as well.