Poll: Flyers or Habs

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 1. Philadelphia Flyers vs 8. Montreal Canadiens - East Quarterfinal

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: 1. Philadelphia Flyers vs 8. Montreal Canadiens - East Quarterfinal

Nah, Les Habitants showed it in the first game too. They are a good team. We are way better than what was shown yesterday though. Put that last game in the rear view and move forward. I'll be really pissed if we get out worked again. Shouldnt ever happen.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I would put big money on Philly in the next game.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I would put big money on Philly in the next game.
    How big?

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    How big?
    If I owned a house, I wouldn't bet that. Also, I'm not a gambler, but I imagine the response by the Flyers will carry the game today...at any Price.

Administrator

If I owned a house, I wouldn't bet that. Also, I'm not a gambler, but I imagine the response by the Flyers will carry the game today...at any Price.
    You missed the obvious response (actually applies to this series)

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Non Flyers and Non Canadiens fans.. did you all switch to the Vancouver St Louis game as soon as it started?

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    You missed the obvious response (actually applies to this series)

Is that Bryz describing what a mistake his contract was?

Fun fact, (since it doesn't actually affect the cap) Bryz hasn't played for the Flyers in over 7 years yet they have paid him, and will continue to pay, $1,642,857 every year until 2026-27!!!! Sometimes the more you know the less you want to know

He was good for some laughs though, can't put a price on that!
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Deity

Montreal's lucky the Flyers PP is misfiring right now. The Flyers can't get it together on the man advantage and the Habs gave them lots of chances to work on it.

Nice bounceback game for Hart.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Michel Therrien is coaching the Flyers PP. That might explain the lack of success. Or it might be that Montreal are pretty good on the PK. Montreal will close this out in the next two.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Michel Therrien is coaching the Flyers PP. That might explain the lack of success. Or it might be that Montreal are pretty good on the PK. Montreal will close this out in the next two.
    That would only give them 3 wins?

but yes, the Flyers PP has been absolutely horrible. I was glad to see they made an adjustment to it and did run everything through Giroux in the half boards.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

The Great One

Sorry - stuck on the 5 game format. Next 3.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Sorry - stuck on the 5 game format. Next 3.
    No need to be sorry. Just thought maybe I dreamt a Flyers win last night
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yikes, crickets after today's 2-0 shutout win for Philly. Hart showing off for his idol.

Yikes, crickets after today's 2-0 shutout win for Philly. Hart showing off for his idol.
    Flyers fans are stunned. When was the last time we didn’t flinch every time the other team took a shot in the pkayoffs?

​​

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Flyers fans are stunned. When was the last time we didn’t flinch every time the other team took a shot in the pkayoffs?
    Hextall's Conn Smythe run. Kind of sad to win the Vezina & Conn Smythe, but be the Calder runner-up.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.