Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    The JWs won't take no for an answer either. I've tried everything. Nice people, but lost cause.
    I doubt you have tried everything! there is a winning formula....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Let's keep feelings and inaccurate mud flinging out of it. Let the left spew their hatred and virtue-signalling until they are blue in the face.
    Democrat animals collecting in droves
    And those destructive people are animals.
    Huh. Imagine that.

Timeline was 100% accurate.

What's the over / under on how many pages before one of your triggered buddies asks for Trump to be taken out of THIS thread's name ? I'll say 15.

You must have been really annoyed to have no responses in the CoronaVirus thread about Trump being "next" - you know, since you felt the need to create this Trump bashing thread.
    If I was triggered I would have responded to your despicable "Trump - you're next" remark in the Coronavirus thread.
    Typical lefty tactic... take a word that you know represents your own feelings and try to label someone else with it.
    9 pages. It took 9 pages for someone to get triggered, who absolutely definitely for sure wasn't triggered on page 2. We have our answer now which we absolutely didn't have on page 2.

Well, for all you center folks in the US, plenty of things to like about the bad orange man, as I'm sure you know already. Even post-pandemic, the market has recovered remarkably, all things considered.
    Let's keep feelings and inaccurate mud flinging out of it. Let the left spew their hatred and virtue-signalling until they are blue in the face.
    Hopefully the voters in November will focus on more important things like jobs & incomes & growth (all of which have done incredibly well under President Trump's extraordinary leadership). If so, he should get re-elected.

If feelings & emotions are considered more important than anything, it's likely Biden will win.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/01/tr...y-2020-update/
    Funny, I don't see any condemning of Democrat-run cities who allowed protests and riots to run pretty much unfettered for weeks.
    Democrat animals collecting in droves, during a pandemic, and destroying property & businesses... meanwhile all other democrats: Crickets. The few who did speak called them a love-fest.

Then with their typical sleight of hand - BAD ORANGE MAN IS KILLING PEOPLE! VOTE FOR THE OTHER PARTY (just ignore the destruction and violent crime they are condoning, and the predatory criminals they are releasing into the public).
    Congratulations. You are now qualified to be a mentor under Jim Acosta's mentor.
    Just remember to wait until the camera is off before removing your mask! That is lesson 1. I cannot stress this enough!
    Wow - 5 stars. You can probably be skipped ahead with the promise you're showing. That's lesson 2 under Acosta's program - attribute something to a conservative that he didn't say and/or completely remove the context.

Not that it matters, because you'll just find a way to take this out of context too, but what I actually wrote was (word for word): "Democrat animals collecting in droves, during a pandemic, and destroying property & businesses."
    No - Your exact accusation was that I consider people animals if they disagree with me.
    What I actually wrote was: Democrat animals collecting in droves & destroying property and businesses.

Completely different.

And those destructive people are animals.

Textbook example of why political people are so split now. Because most of the time, one side has to first correct false statements made by the opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    6) Then a troll comes to troll a troll that is trolling about a troll trolling other trolls?
    Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    9 pages. It took 9 pages for someone to get triggered, who absolutely definitely for sure wasn't triggered on page 2. We have our answer now which we absolutely didn't have on page 2.
    This was also predicted on page 2.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

This was also predicted on page 2.
    I imagine you would have tried the negative rep path but you’ve played that card too often.

Anyways PH keeps trying to take this thread off course but we should keep it on topic. Let him troll into the wind, keep it on the election.

Dobber Sports Padawan

rataylor is the perfect example of someone just wandering around making stuff up - it's so hilariously pathetic.
    Just write anything.
    Anything at all.
    No emotion needed because he'll infer some on your behalf. The ultimate dishonest troll.

Meanwhile if you really want to see triggered - just put a link to anything that claims the Wuhan virus actually came from Wuhan - Rataylor will rush in a fury to defend the CCP (< subsequent edit/correction - to be fair, I don't believe he has ever done this, defending the government. should have written - "defend China." )

I didn’t infer anything. Just quoted posts.

I wouldn’t for example make up lies about defending a political party that never happened. But that’s just an example.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    I didn’t infer anything. Just quoted posts.

I wouldn’t for example make up lies about defending a political party that never happened. But that’s just an example.

My goodness - soooooo triggered
    You should maybe have a beer and try to relax. It's Friday!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    Ugh, yet another pathetic attempt to goad someone into your sad poo-flinging game
    hmmm, which poster quoted a bunch of my posts and tried to infer something "triggered" in them ?

not me

Who's doing the actual goading ?

No flinging at all. Just sticking to the facts.

Dobber Sports Titan

If none of you were trying to goad anyone, no one would be replying. You're all guilty of it. Stick to an actual discussion or I'm going to boot you all for a day (or a few) to get some peace. Capiche?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    If none of you were trying to goad anyone, no one would be replying. You're all guilty of it. Stick to an actual discussion or I'm going to boot you all for a day (or a few) to get some peace. Capiche?
    Capiche

Dobber Sports Padawan

rataylor is the perfect example of someone just wandering around making stuff up - it's so hilariously pathetic.
    Just write anything.
    Anything at all.
    No emotion needed because he'll infer some on your behalf. The ultimate dishonest troll.

Meanwhile if you really want to see triggered - just put a link to anything that claims the Wuhan virus actually came from Wuhan - Rataylor will rush in a fury to defend the CCP (subsequently corrected).
    Differences aside, to be fair for a moment, it's not right for me to accuse rataylor of defending the CCP. I was clearly in the wrong on that statement.
    What I should have said is defending China. Not CCP.
    There is much history to this effect, so I don't believe he or anyone should take offence to that.

And to clarify, when I, or most conservatives in my opinion, are critical of China, we assume that people understand we are being critical of their government. For example, we believe their government intentionally withheld important information about Covid, regardless of its origin, that could have prevented much of the worldwide death and economic damage we have now experienced. And so we find it grossly hypocritical to see President Trump bear the brunt of the finger pointing, as if he started the outbreak or something (and yet the media and the media followers go out of their way to avoid criticizing the CCP).

But, of course, China itself, and the majority of its people are certainly not to blame for any of that. That brave whistle-blower Doctor, for example, who recently came forward about the cover up policies. She's a hero in my opinion.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I doubt you have tried everything! there is a winning formula....
    They are not even deterred by the blood donor sticker any more. Brazen I tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    They are not even deterred by the blood donor sticker any more. Brazen I tell ya!
    you have to invite them in for coffee. Then they will ‘reschedule’. They like the element of surprise or discomfort.

but make sure they are JW. Another religion that also does the door to door ministry like JW will accept the invitation and stay all afternoon!

​​