Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Fewer times than Joe "Come here, lemme smell ya" Biden, I can guarantee you that.
    You'll never find Joe Biden in this little black book.

https://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile...e-b-1681383992

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    The truth is one third of Albertans have "reasons" to choose Trump. Just liek Americans. Spinning the "reasons" is just a shell game. We are no better here in Alberta than in Alabama.
    I know many of those Albertans. Notice I didn't say it would be 0. I said it would ~likely~ be some smaller number.

And again. It doesn't even matter. Losing with 32% of the vote would be the most crushing election in 2 centuries, again indicating the candidate would be considered not viable.

Jane Doe.PNG

Did they spell "Biden" wrong there?
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Ninja

I am related to Albertans who adore Trump. Alberta is filled with American wannabees. I wish they would go there and Make Canada Great again!

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    There is a thing called fact checking that quickly determines which media is trustworthy and truthful and which are not. Also you only have to listen to Trump live and unfiltered by any media to know that the 'fake news' he attacks are very much on point. You are victim to his gaslighting Willy, time to get help.
    They were trained early by Trump to not believe the stories every media outlet were going to reveal about his past. I wonder were they all got there news from before Trump took over their souls.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    have you been to Alabama? Id say you have it better in Alberta
    I have been to Alabama. You are correct that our quality of life is much better than Alabama. Many Albertans are working hard to catch up though.

Dobber Sports Star

Still nothing illegal about President Trump not releasing his tax returns.

Hilarious how THAT is somehow a talking point from the parrots, but the illegal leaking of that very same information - totally cool. Yup, all good. l m a o smh
    Nobody said it was illegal. Since 2014, Trump has said he would release his taxes. At first it was, “if I run, I will release my taxes, absolutely.” Then it was, “yes, we are putting it together now to release.” Then it was, “hey, I’m being audited, after that I will release.” Now, it’s, “again with the taxes?” Then he files suit to prevent the release of his taxes. And appeals when he loses. Doesn’t sound shifty, at all. Especially for somebody who wanted to release his taxes in the first place.

So, yes, not illegal, but shady as hell. And typical of his character; lying and hiding shit. And typical of your character, defending him with absurd logic.

Release your taxes. Be a man of your word. At the very least, don’t say you are going to if you aren’t ever planning on it. That’s just another drop in the bucket for him. It’s a scumbag manoeuvre.

Rylant

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    You'll never find Joe Biden in this little black book.

https://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile...e-b-1681383992
    Here is the redacted little black book. Still no Biden. Still Donald Trump though.
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-redacted.html

Dobber Sports Padawan

Gotta love the "sources" the left will use as long as it confirms their hatred.

Lots of credibility here.
    Tonnes.
    Just Oozing integrity.
    Nicely done. L M A O !

On October 4, 2012, Gawker published an extract from a leaked sex tape of former professional wrestler Hulk Hogan. After Denton refused to comply with a cease-and-desist order from Hogan and a court injunction to remove the video, Hogan sued Gawker for violation of privacy. On March 18, 2016, the jury found in favor of Hogan and awarded him $115 million, which included $55 million in compensatory damages and $60 million for emotional distress. On March 21, the jury awarded Hogan an additional $25 million in punitive damages, including $10 million from Denton personally.[22] Denton filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on August 1, 2016.[23] On March 22, 2017, Hogan and Denton reached a settlement that allows Denton to emerge from personal bankruptcy

Dobber Sports Padawan

PREDICTION, subject to revision as the election gets closer.

1) President Trump loses a couple of battleground states that he won in 16. Michigan & Pennsylvania, for example.'
    2) Neither side gets to 270.
    3) GOP has a slight edge in the House and picks President Trump to resume power.
    4) Dems all over the country LOSE THEIR MINDS. They start burning cities to the ground, in a destructive rage that will make this past summer look like absolutely nothing.

Book it.

Dobber Sports Pro

1) President Trump loses a couple of battleground states that he won in 16. Michigan & Pennsylvania, for example.'
    3) GOP has a slight edge in the House and picks President Trump to resume power.
    4) Dems all over the country LOSE THEIR MINDS. They start burning cities to the ground, in a destructive rage that will make this past summer look like absolutely nothing.

Book it.
    With that improbable scenario in mind are you going to address my challenge or just choose to ignore a public calling out?
    Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    You are in a fine state of hate filled trolling today, unhinged more than normal.

I won't bet you money but I will challenge you to do this:
    If Trump wins re-election then I will delete my dobber account and never appear on these forums forever.
    But if Biden wins the presidency then you delete your account and disappear from our collective memories forever.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Gotta love the "sources" the left will use as long as it confirms their hatred.

Lots of credibility here.
    Tonnes.
    Just Oozing integrity.
    Nicely done. L M A O !

On October 4, 2012, Gawker published an extract from a leaked sex tape of former professional wrestler Hulk Hogan. After Denton refused to comply with a cease-and-desist order from Hogan and a court injunction to remove the video, Hogan sued Gawker for violation of privacy. On March 18, 2016, the jury found in favor of Hogan and awarded him $115 million, which included $55 million in compensatory damages and $60 million for emotional distress. On March 21, the jury awarded Hogan an additional $25 million in punitive damages, including $10 million from Denton personally.[22] Denton filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on August 1, 2016.[23] On March 22, 2017, Hogan and Denton reached a settlement that allows Denton to emerge from personal bankruptcy
    With all that said, you do realize that the tape wasn't a fake, right? Just like Epsteins book wasn't a fake. The suit was about privacy vs the freedom of speech.

Book it.
    Dude ...he can't lose "a couple" of battleground states and win the electorate. That's why they're called battleground states. Holy hell
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Theoretically both candidates can get 269/538 electoral college seats and the House would decide who is president, the Senate would decide VP. Two candidates have tied for EC seats precisely zero (0) times.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Dude ...he can't lose "a couple" of battleground states and win the electorate. That's why they're called battleground states. Holy hell
    You might want to retract this statement, since you clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about.
    #DoTheMath

- - - Updated - - -