Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

I like Wonko's logic about the divide and that is one of the major reasons we need to get Trump out. This is the problem we need to get back to center. I think Trump is a major contributor to this but so is the media and the left. The reporting style in the media has never been so bias and click baity. News stations used to have an audience, now they have fans. It's like were being trolled by main stream media, then social media takes it a step further. I would argue stations like CNN and Fox should share a lot of the blame on why were so divided as a country.

The left then follows that narrative and everything they promise or do is in line with appeasing cancel culture. Biden's side of the debate could of been synopsis of CNN's, celebrities' and the twitters opinions over the last year. Right or wrong that's why Trump attacked him about losing the radical left vote. Inverse is Trump refusing to denounce the proud boys. Time to stop bowing down to the far right and far left people of the world and get back to the logic in the middle.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Genius

This kind of crap makes me sick too. If your going to slam Trump for everything then the mainstream media should also validate him when he's right. The Hunter Biden corruption scandal, is 100% true.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...bb7-VrkDccskF0

Or why has Biden's sexual assault allegations just gone away?

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...ampaign-2019-6

Also he clearly has some cognitive decline as presented in the debate. He did better then I thought but still mixed his words and stammered on more then one occasion. If that was Trump it would be a huge story.

This hypocrisy drives me nuts. I just wish people didn't bury their heads in the sand.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Of course the Hunter Biden scandal is true.
    Truth has no relevance in the media though.
    It's all about bombarding the public with fake news or half truths to get rid of President Trump (for a lot of reasons, but mostly because he's just not one of them, not a career politician, so he's not beholden to them like Biden is).
    And people in here soak it all up because it feeds their hatred of him.

They don't stop to think - "Hey maybe we're being fed a load of crap. And not only do we eat it, we ask for more! "

The white supremacy thing, for example, is a classic case of feed the sheep the same lie over and over and they'll eventually believe it.
    President Trump has denounced white supremacy plenty of times. There's a video clip circulating on twitter right now, as a matter of fact, showing him doing it at least 5 times recently. CNN won't play you those clips. Hmmm.

Tonnes of black people love him. Adore him.
    He once refused to to join an elite health club in Florida because they wouldn't accept black or jewish people. All kinds of stories like that the MSM hopes people are too lazy and/or dumb to read. And they're right.
    Truth doesn't matter to sheep.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    If that was Trump it would be a huge story.

This hypocrisy drives me nuts. I just wish people didn't bury their heads in the sand.
    I couldn't possibly imagine watching both men speak and coming away with the concern that Biden has cognitive decline but Trump does not. Trump mixes up words, can't complete full sentences, constantly forgets what he's saying all the time.

Does Biden show some concerning signs of cognitive decline? I mean maybe, but he also has a well documented speech impediment that is more likely to cause his issues than any cognitive problems.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...rofile/602401/

Does Trump have cognitive decline? Obviously.

Is it likely that two 70+ old men both have some cognitive decline? Yes. Talk about hypocrisy, pretending like only one might.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Dobber Sports Padawan

Oh I see rataylor is trolling me again, glad I have him on ignore.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    I couldn't possibly imagine watching both men speak and coming away with the concern that Biden has cognitive decline but Trump does not. Trump mixes up words, can't complete full sentences, constantly forgets what he's saying all the time.

Does Biden show some concerning signs of cognitive decline? I mean maybe, but he also has a well documented speech impediment that is more likely to cause his issues than any cognitive problems.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...rofile/602401/

Does Trump have cognitive decline? Obviously.

Is it likely that two 70+ old men both have some cognitive decline? Yes. Talk about hypocrisy, pretending like only one might.
    Sure. I would argue that 70+ is to old to be president as well. I think you need younger more vibrant and sharp individuals. It's funny how you took the one snippet out of my whole post to attack, instead of acknowledging my other two points.

As for the Hunter Biden "scandal", I mean LMAO.

The amount of illegal money and aid Trump has received from foreign powers, before we even start talking about the same from his children, is so proportionally higher that trying to claim the moral high ground there is incredible.

Trump would be best served to let this stuff lie, because any scandal that might exist with Biden exists 100 fold with Trump and 1000 fold with his family.

Funny to hear his base talk about sheep though. Good laugh on that one.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Biden's sexual assault allegations? The American people decided those things don't matter for a president, when they didn't matter for Trump.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    As for the Hunter Biden "scandal", I mean LMAO.

The amount of illegal money and aid Trump has received from foreign powers, before we even start talking about the same from his children, is so proportionally higher that trying to claim the moral high ground there is incredible.

Trump would be best served to let this stuff lie, because any scandal that might exist with Biden exists 100 fold with Trump and 1000 fold with his family.

Funny to hear his base talk about sheep though. Good laugh on that one.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Biden's sexual assault allegations? The American people decided those things don't matter for a president, when they didn't matter for Trump.
    My point is that what Trump gets roasted for, Biden gets swept under the rug. At least make it equal for both sides.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Here's another example of ignorant BS put out there by the left.
    Try to be objective and fair & they'll come after you, hoping you won't already know these two people (Kelly & POTUS) do not like each other.

3Capture.JPG

My point is that what Trump gets roasted for, Biden gets swiped under the rug. At least make it equal for both sides.
    My point is if one person has done 2 things and one person has done 60, the 2 things rightfully don't matter as much and shouldn't get equal airtime. If you spend an hour of airtime on each of Biden's scandals, you don't also spend 2 hours total on Trump's 60.

LMAO at AW knowing everyone just ignores him so he's stopped posting links and is now posting screenshots desperately looking for attention.

Dobber Sports Padawan

4Capture.JPG

Nailed it.
    The people who constantly shout about systemic racism, yelling the loudest, are the actual closet racists. Like Trudeau, for example.
    They despise that POTUS acts the way he does because he knows he has nothing to hide regarding racism. Drives the left craaaayyyyyzzzeeee.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    @Daydream Nation - if you enjoy 538 Forecasting, The Economist put up a model yesterday. I believe it will be updated on an ongoing basis. It gives odds for White House, House and Senate.
    https://projects.economist.com/us-20...erm=2020-09-30
    As of today, GOP chances for control of:
    President: 12%
    House: 2%
    Senate: 31%

I haven't read the methodology, I'm just posting in the event this stuff is up your alley.

If that senate % is anywhere close to true I am shocked. That's probably even more important than who actually becomes President.

Dobber Sports All-Star

This kind of crap makes me sick too. If your going to slam Trump for everything then the mainstream media should also validate him when he's right. The Hunter Biden corruption scandal, is 100% true.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...bb7-VrkDccskF0

Or why has Biden's sexual assault allegations just gone away?

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...ampaign-2019-6

Also he clearly has some cognitive decline as presented in the debate. He did better then I thought but still mixed his words and stammered on more then one occasion. If that was Trump it would be a huge story.

Or could this be true: https://www.politifact.com/article/2...t-35-million-/

As for the sexual assault allegation against Biden, why even bring that up? Trump has what 22 of these same and worse allegations and admits to grabbing women by the ***** on camera. Even Trump supports Biden in saying these allegations are likely trumped up.

Cognitive decline? Come on. Trump is a raving lunatic at the best of times. Joe has never been a great orator and his lack of polish showed during the debate, but he did just fine and showed a much sharper mind than I even expected to be honest.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Ninja

I hate that reasoning. If Biden is guilty then he should also be brought to task. Wrong is wrong. Nail both of these buggers on it - if true.