Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Trump thread and the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    The solution of course, is for unmarked secret police to come in and whisk some of these thugs away.

That's not "law and order".
    It's a better solution than looking the other way and downplaying this kind of stuff as a "love-fest block party," which is the approach of Democrat leaders.
    President Trump warned them, multiple times, "get your s*** under control, or we will." (paraphrasing)
    President Trump is a man of his word.

As for this bickering about "practice" I believe that extraordinary circumstances sometimes call for extraordinary measures.
    It doesn't mean I support it as a general practice, nor is there any evidence of this being a general practice.
    The Feds came in to help correct chaos caused by incompetent Democratic leadership.
    This kind of chaos and destruction will be widespread if Biden wins in November.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    'You play with fire... you wind up burned' - In other words if you do something illegal and end up in jail - that's the result you deserve.

If a thug is doing something illegal and gets arrested by an undercover cop... is that okay?

Or even better yet... your kid/wife/mother is getting assaulted by someone... does the term of citizen's arrest come to mind?
    I think you should take a timeout and read some history books. Once you start taking away proper legal processes and individual rights (whether those individuals are partaking in illegal activity or not), you're on a very very slippery slope.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    How is it facism if I believe that someone that does something illegal gets the proper discipline for it?
    I will oppose ignorant facists like you for the rest of my life.

Dobber Sports Padawan

^ I'm sorry, but I've gotten warnings for far less than this ^

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    I think you should take a timeout and read some history books. Once you start taking away proper legal processes and individual rights (whether those individuals are partaking in illegal activity or not), you're on a very very slippery slope.
    Believe this was common practice of the SS

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    ^ I'm sorry, but I've gotten warnings for far less than this ^
    Words have meaning. He is ignorant of history, and supports facism. I am willing to change those words should he be able to demonstrate that they are not true.

Dobber Sports Titan

And we're getting out of line again. I'm still happy to slap some infractions and suspensions around if people can't behave.

There's three sides to every story, and you guys have to realize by now that you're not convincing each other of anything since everyone is already stuck in their own opinions (whether or not they are fact based).
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    And we're getting out of line again. I'm still happy to slap some infractions and suspensions around if people can't behave.

There's three sides to every story, and you guys have to realize by now that you're not convincing each other of anything since everyone is already stuck in their own opinions (whether or not they are fact based).
    You're right. Instead of trying to change minds the only options is oppose these individuals in every way possible.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    You're right. Instead of trying to change minds the only options is oppose these individuals in every way possible.
    If opposing means going out and doing something productive, I'm all for it. If it means bickering like kids on the internet, then you guys can find another platform to do it on.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    If opposing means going out and doing something productive, I'm all for it. If it means bickering like kids on the internet, then you guys can find another platform to do it on.

If you wonder why people get violent, you have your answer. Facism must be stopped.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I will oppose ignorant facists like you for the rest of my life.
    I usually prefer not to quote this kind of mud-slinging, but just to get it on the record that you think this is ok.

Also, just to reiterate that a Trump-bashing democrat created this love-fest thread.

And the other one too.
    Going after him is like a sugar addiction for you folks, isn't it? Like an oven-fresh honey cruller. Yummy.

Ff9WgBy.jpg

Dobber Sports Ninja

I usually prefer not to quote this kind of mud-slinging, but just to get it on the record that you think this is ok.

Also, just to reiterate that a Trump-bashing democrat created this love-fest thread.

And the other one too.
    Going after him is like a sugar addiction for you folks, isn't it? Like an oven-fresh honey cruller. Yummy.

Ff9WgBy.jpg

Opposing ignorant facism will always be okay with me. In fact it is necessary.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Opposing ignorant facism will always be okay with me. In fact it is necessary.

That's quite different from singling out an individual poster and labeling him as an ignorant fascist.

Dobber Sports Titan

I love how protesters are on the wrong side of the Law and Order debate, but cops who murder, politicians who sexually assault, White House employees using their political power to promote products, and other people of power aren't.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Pro

Ff9WgBy.jpg
    Question #1: Are you an American?
    Question #2: Are you aware that most most people that don't agree with TRUMP or don't agree with you are NOT Democrats?