Page 99 of 132 FirstFirst ... 49 89 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1979

Thread: The Coronavirus Pandemic

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic

I’m not a victim. But please, count how many Covid patients you’ve had. Oh, zero? How many families have you told their loved one died over the years? Yeah. Keep sniping. You’ve made my point. I hope you and yours are never ill. But if you were, I’d do my best for each and every one of you.

I'm out. Sorry if I offended.
    FROZEN TUNDRA, 2023-24 league champions, Canadian Hockey Eh

12-team Yahoo league, 10th year. H2H. Keep 15

Aho, Monahan, Coyle, Kadri

Jarvis, Fiala, Slafkovsky, Byfield, Verhaeghe
    Josi, Morrissey, Montour
    Oettinger, Ullmark, Brossoit

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    I’m not a victim. But please, count how many Covid patients you’ve had. Oh, zero? How many families have you told their loved one died over the years? Yeah. Keep sniping. You’ve made my point. I hope you and yours are never ill. But if you were, I’d do my best for each and every one of you.

I'm not in the medical field... so my answer better be zero.
    But my brother in law had it and my wife's Great Aunt passed from it in a home.

I'm still really confused with what your point it in these cumulative posts?

No one here is attempting to diminish other medical emergencies or issues, cancer, heart disease, over-dosing (well some will on that one)...

Seems like you might be over-worked/stressed more than actually pissed about this thread.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post

Well jeez, if you just wanted a place to vent and say stupid shit then fire away. This thread is here for you as well. I didn't realize you just wanted to throw around random comments and not expect people to critically engage with them. Just let us know next time and you can vent about whatever you want. Moon hoax landings, leftists who are trying to kill the world, how AOC is the next messiah - whatever. We won't comment and you can have this place as your own personal diary.

Dobber Sports Jedi

There's also threads appropriate for things like this:

https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...andom-thoughts

and more appropriately

https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...hockey-related

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Your initial point was full of misleading statements and then you play the victim. Tough to feel bad for you.
    This thread is full of misleading statements. But as long as you are on the right side of the discussion then those misleading statements are considered acceptable.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    This thread is full of misleading statements. But as long as you are on the right side of the discussion then those misleading statements are considered acceptable.
    It's almost like when a fisherman decides they want to dig up some dirt from the ole one/two right? And then Thor says that those atheist churchgoers need to pull up the bootstraps and find some medicine for the good Dr Quinn. It's exactly like that except Jordan Peterson says it better, as long as we can agree on the definition of "says" and "decides" and "better"

Dobber Sports Jedi

There is no correct side.

We're all in this together and have to get through this together.
    Being on sides only allows for divides in between.
    Which is what Trump is focusing on with the Democrats and the media.
    I'm sure that'll be seen as a leftist comment.

Which is incorrect.
    It's a clear observation of the fact.

The other side (sigh on sides) will retort - the Left pushes him... well yes and no.
    If you go back to when he first started his election campaign - he started attacking the left and media - this was before opinions on his platform or him as a politician were fully formulated.

He had the opportunity back then to create a persona that wasn't so fracturing.

It's been nothing but a pissing match and poo slinging fight since.

Dobber Sports Stud

Kellyanne Conway said it best a long time ago.. "Alternative Facts".. lol remember the pictures from his inauguration?.

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    There is no correct side.

We're all in this together and have to get through this together.
    Being on sides only allows for divides in between.
    Which is what Trump is focusing on with the Democrats and the media.
    I'm sure that'll be seen as a leftist comment.

Which is incorrect.
    It's a clear observation of the fact.

The other side (sigh on sides) will retort - the Left pushes him... well yes and no.
    If you go back to when he first started his election campaign - he started attacking the left and media - this was before opinions on his platform or him as a politician were fully formulated.

He had the opportunity back then to create a persona that wasn't so fracturing.

It's been nothing but a pissing match and poo slinging fight since.
    Ah... yes... but I mean within the discussion here...there seems to be a different set of rules imposed by the wolfpack that does not apply to members of the pack.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Stud

which side is the wolfpack?

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    It's almost like when a fisherman decides they want to dig up some dirt from the ole one/two right? And then Thor says that those atheist churchgoers need to pull up the bootstraps and find some medicine for the good Dr Quinn. It's exactly like that except Jordan Peterson says it better, as long as we can agree on the definition of "says" and "decides" and "better"
    I must admit I have never watched any of the marvel comic book movies..... but I hear that Thor is a character in them... hope you enjoy the movies. I prefer sports movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    Those that have a double standard.

​​

Dobber Sports Padawan

lol, "so many InDUSTries"
    pretty funny clip

Dobber Sports Ninja

I must admit I have never watched any of the marvel comic book movies..... but I hear that Thor is a character in them... hope you enjoy the movies. I prefer sports movies.
    My favorite superhero movie is The Passion of the Christ. Not sure if Netflix has it out right now or not, would have to check. Not quite as powerful as Thor, but a little more 'boy next door'.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    lol, "so many InDUSTries"
    pretty funny clip

That was a DAMN good impression.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Ah... yes... but I mean within the discussion here...there seems to be a different set of rules imposed by the wolfpack that does not apply to members of the pack.
    It's going to seem that way when you have individuals holding very strong one-sided views. When that occurs - even those that prefer middle ground seem like they're members of a pack.

C'mon - be reasonable sounds like 'You're Wrong' - in those situations

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    In the beginning....

It was a wolfpack of one.