Page 77 of 132 FirstFirst ... 27 67 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1979

Thread: The Coronavirus Pandemic

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    That defeats the entire purpose of the fluff cup.

Only reason I'm in this thread beating my head against a brick wall is because Willy helps me put my post count through the roof.
    This does not violate the rules of the Fluff cup. The fluffier, the better. Play on..........
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    This does not violate the rules of the Fluff cup. The fluffier, the better. Play on..........
    can I get a full list of the rules?

And a formal definition of ‘fluffier’
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Grand Master

PH, the two main tenets of your belief systems are relative to the thread and you’ve independently brought each up multiple times in this thread. If you don’t want them brought up, you should not bring them up.

You don’t need to laughably PM, I won’t be messaging you back. I’ll continue to bring them up when they’re relevant to the thread, as I just did.

Dobber Sports Star

I would say the world is round guy picked the wrong room to enter.

That said... Willy's not a 'world is round' guy.

He's a 'world is whatever Trump says it is' guy.

Let's be real... whatever Trump says - Willy dies trying to defend.

What if... just what if that one guy in the room says this: "Trump definitely should have apologized for his initial response to this whole thing."

and then defends his initial response to the whole thing
    Ya, that's a great point. I think that most people are dismissive of Willy because it's so blatantly obvious that he doesn't even try to be objective. He will distort the truth and defend Trump to the end of the Earth. Most don't even bother engaging him anymore, they just roll their eyes and move on.

And I agree that you should always try to be self-reflective if people suggest you might be wrong. As forumname pointed out, just because you are in the minority, doesn't automatically make you wrong, but it is a good idea to look at yourself with an open mind. I would also argue that you should be objective even if most people agree with you. There was a time when you could be executed for suggesting that the planets revolved around the Sun and not the Earth.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Padawan

He's a 'world is whatever Trump says it is' guy.
    Let's be real... whatever Trump says - Willy dies trying to defend.

What if... just what if that one guy in the room says this: "Trump definitely should have apologized for his initial response to this whole thing."

and then defends his initial response to the whole thing
    Because they aren't mutually exclusive.
    I am capable of seeing his good actions and bad ones.
    He should not have shown that video propaganda clip at the presser either - another action I was critical of earlier in this thread.
    But explaining why he did it offers both sides. There is always another perspective - recognizing them both shows openmindedness, no?

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    PH, the two main tenets of your belief systems are relative to the thread and you’ve independently brought each up multiple times in this thread. If you don’t want them brought up, you should not bring them up.

You don’t need to laughably PM, I won’t be messaging you back. I’ll continue to bring them up when they’re relevant to the thread, as I just did.
    you bring them up completely out of context. You seem to be hanging on to something and I am sorry you hold on to things for so long. I don’t even remember what your favourite hockey team is and this is mainly a hockey forum. My apologies.

But I have no idea what you mean about by belief system being relative to the thread and how you seem to know my whole belief system.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Lol, now PH has negatively repped me, since he apparently doesn’t even know his own belief systems.

Lol, now PH has negatively repped me, since he apparently doesn’t even know his own belief systems.
    Deleted for irrelevancy again.

​​

As stated, anything I brought up in the thread was relevant, and I will continue to bring it up as relevant.

In other news, a (supposed) adult just called me a “tattle-tale”, so boy are we into it deep.

(Guys I have a stalker in my PMs)

From. This. Account.
    Correx
    As stated, anything I brought up in the thread was relevant, and I will continue to bring it up as relevant.
    Relevant. I thought the title was the Coronavirus. Not PH’s belief system?

​​

(Guys I have a stalker in my PMs)
    Deleted response for irrelevancy.

​​

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Relevant. I thought the title was the Coronavirus. Not PH’s belief system?
    *deleted for irrelevancy*

I think. Idk. Just observing patterns.

Administrator

I think that's enough from both of you. Go rent a sandbox and settle your issues.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Can I bring my tonka truck?