Page 30 of 132 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coronavirus Pandemic

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: The Coronavirus Debacle

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Again is this any different then the things that the Canadian government owned and sent them to China?

I am just asking because I got attacked for posting a similar article yesterday.
    well... you got ripped over the use of a weight no one could understand. Pretty extreme response IMO. I think we sent more basic supplies than we did ventilators.

More than the numbers is the fact the White House - according to HuffPost - is hoarding ventilators. Preventing states from accessing them as needed.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Ninja

May God bless you as well doulos.
    And may Sheela Na Gigs shine her wonderful lady parts upon you and yours.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    well... you got ripped over the use of a weight no one could understand. Pretty extreme response IMO. I think we sent more basic supplies than we did ventilators.

More than the numbers is the fact the White House - according to HuffPost - is hoarding ventilators. Preventing states from accessing them as needed.
    Yes... I got ripped by the one that comes here and tells everyone to learn to read... because he couldn't himself read the post.

I just find it funny that two articles come out days a part. One is against Trudeau and it gets attacked... one is against Trump and it gets love.

Its funny how so many people can hear very similar stories and because of there political ties... they treat them so completely different.

I don't agree with what Trudeau did... and I don't agree with what Trump did.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    And may Sheela Na Gigs shine her wonderful lady parts upon you and yours.
    Do you believe and follow this god? No? well then I am afraid your blessing will have no power.

I truly believe in my asking of God to bless you...

you are just pulling out some random god out to try and make fun of me...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

Do you believe and follow this god? No? well then I am afraid your blessing will have no power.

I truly believe in my asking of God to bless you...

you are just pulling out some random god out to try and make fun of me...

Excuse me? How dare you tell me what my beliefs are and whether they are invalid or not. I pray that Chinnamasta might enlighten you in these difficult times.

Excuse me? How dare you tell me what my beliefs are and whether they are invalid or not. I pray that Chinnamasta might enlighten you in these difficult times.
    Because you have mentioned 4 different gods in your last four comments.... you are all over the place. Make up your mind than I might believe you

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

Because you have mentioned 4 different gods in your last four comments.... you are all over the place. Make up your mind than I might believe you
    All of them are equally valid to me. Seek the wisdom of Ishtar brother and you might find light.

All of them are equally valid to me. Seek the wisdom of Ishtar brother and you might find light.
    All equally valid to you... 0=0=0=0=0... nice play on words.

I know where the light is.... Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

I know where the light is.... [FONT="][/FONT][FONT="]Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, [/FONT]“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12
    Thank you for your wisdom. I also enjoy Galatians 5:12 "I wish that those who are upsetting you would castrate themselves!"

Dobber Sports Jedi

going back to the title of this thread. Canada's numbers are extremely low. Our tests are extremely low. It's as if we are intentionally trying to deflate our numbers

My brother in law has hall the symptoms. They're mild - they won't test him to confirm.
    He's RCMP... an essential/critical service s defined by the Federal Gov't.

If they won't test him.. There are THOUSANDS they won't test. Meaning Thousands not accounted for in the numbers being issued.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    going back to the title of this thread. Canada's numbers are extremely low. Our tests are extremely low. It's as if we are intentionally trying to deflate our numbers

My brother in law has hall the symptoms. They're mild - they won't test him to confirm.
    He's RCMP... an essential/critical service s defined by the Federal Gov't.

If they won't test him.. There are THOUSANDS they won't test. Meaning Thousands not accounted for in the numbers being issued.
    The numbers are under-reported in a lot of places for a lot of reasons. It could be a good thing - means more people are actually going to be immune and we might get out of this sooner.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Ninja

On a per capita basis some of the provinces in Canada are among the highest in the world. I think they are doing fairly well.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

ratataylor22 - Where is your attack against percentages here? Isn't this the exact same sort of report that I posted yesterday with numbers without us knowing what percentage it is of the supply? Maybe 4,400 is or isn't a large percentage of what is available??
    Lets be clear of a couple things here. First, there's almost no similarity to the article you posted yesterday other than they both pertain to medical supplies. One has to do with sending an unknown percentage of supplies to a foreign nation while the other has to do with a state being rebuffed in their request for supplies.

Secondly, the response by the federal government wasn't "we don't have that many, this is what we have available and we will try to get more" it was "I don't think you need that many". The request appears to be grounded in data, the reply grounded in feelings.

If you can't see the difference between "We don't have that much to supply you" and "I don't think you need that much", I really can't help you. Then again, you can't see the difference between the two situations, so I probably can't help you. To be clear one is a very ok statement and one is not.

Yes... I got ripped by the one that comes here and tells everyone to learn to read... because he couldn't himself read the post.

I just find it funny that two articles come out days a part. One is against Trudeau and it gets attacked... one is against Trump and it gets love.

Its funny how so many people can hear very similar stories and because of there political ties... they treat them so completely different.

I don't agree with what Trudeau did... and I don't agree with what Trump did.
    Lastly. You can't even seem to register what you got "ripped" for. You did not get "ripped" (I mean really you didn't even get ripped what are we talking about here) for posting an article about Trudeau, it was about talking out of both sides of your mouth. You simultaneously stated that sending supplies was fine/good but that the government sent too many supplies without having any concept of how much supplies were sent. You don't know if it was 0.1%, 1%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 40%, etc. When determining if the "incorrect" amount of supplies were sent over, that's a crucial piece of information, without which it is impossible to make a deterministic statement. Without that piece of information, you can only state "sending supplies was good" or "sending supplies was bad". It is impossible to judge if it was "too much", and it's certainly not possible to judge based on now having a shortage in Canada, again because it is impossible to know if that amount would have made a difference locally.

So just to be crystal clear, any minor criticism you received about the link you posted had nothing to do with politics and was only related to you repeatedly contradicting yourself about the same issue.

Dobber Sports All-Star

I know where the light is.... Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12
    Perhaps you should use this loving Jesus quote on Doulos:

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke -19:27

KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    The numbers are under-reported in a lot of places for a lot of reasons. It could be a good thing - means more people are actually going to be immune and we might get out of this sooner.
    Well, maybe. It's as of yet unclear if getting it once creates immunity.