Page 12 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coronavirus Pandemic

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: The Trump Presidency is Over/The Coronavirus Debacle

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Why would Trump change? In his eyes, he's perfect and can do no wrong.

Reading this thread I think we deserve the Chinavirus. I mean really, Trump is doing more for his country than pretty much any other world leader at this point. And somehow the lemmings are still pointing fingers at him. If he fails, we all fail, do you not get that? Or is your hate so strong that you want people to die to satiate it? I think it is.

Blaming the Chinese government is for the deaths of thousands of Chinese people is considered racist. I think it's racist to ignore the fact that the Chinese people are the biggest victims of their government, the lack of concern for them from the Dem/left is not that surprising but still morally reprehensible. But they go on ignoring it and consider themselves the good white people. The truth is that the left does not care - they just use racial groups as pawns to bash whoever they feel like bashing. It's disgusting but there you go, us "people of colour" better shut up and be happy with what you decide to call us, right? ("POC" - the current socially acceptable racial slur. It's better than "visible minority". We are all one, homogeneous glob of un-whiteness. I wonder what name you will come up with for us next when "POC" falls out of fashion. But whatever it is, it will be your choice and I must abide by what you call me).

Trump did wait way too long to shut the borders but he has fixed that (late). He should have completely shut them all on Jan. 31st, not just barring travel from China. One positive that may come out of this is the realisation that borders are a very good and necessary thing.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    This is what happens when you worship Trump. Well, this or jail.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDog View Post
    Reading this thread I think we deserve the Chinavirus. I mean really, Trump is doing more for his country than pretty much any other world leader at this point. And somehow the lemmings are still pointing fingers at him. If he fails, we all fail, do you not get that? Or is your hate so strong that you want people to die to satiate it? I think it is.

Blaming the Chinese government is for the deaths of thousands of Chinese people is considered racist. I think it's racist to ignore the fact that the Chinese people are the biggest victims of their government, the lack of concern for them from the Dem/left is not that surprising but still morally reprehensible. But they go on ignoring it and consider themselves the good white people. The truth is that the left does not care - they just use racial groups as pawns to bash whoever they feel like bashing. It's disgusting but there you go, us "people of colour" better shut up and be happy with what you decide to call us, right? ("POC" - the current socially acceptable racial slur. It's better than "visible minority". We are all one, homogeneous glob of un-whiteness. I wonder what name you will come up with for us next when "POC" falls out of fashion. But whatever it is, it will be your choice and I must abide by what you call me).

Trump did wait way too long to shut the borders but he has fixed that (late). He should have completely shut them all on Jan. 31st, not just barring travel from China. One positive that may come out of this is the realisation that borders are a very good and necessary thing.
    Are you saying my comment is inaccurate?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Icon

Are you saying my comment is inaccurate?
    I guess not, but there are a lot of people who think he can do no right. Which is just as blind.

Dobber Sports Deity

I guess not, but there are a lot of people who think he can do no right. Which is just as blind.
    I believe his smugness or even arrogance is what bothers most people. I know that's what bugs me about him. He just portrays himself poorly in the public eye. There never appears to be any compassion.

Any good leader needs to be confident but theres a fine line between confidence and arrogance. I just see the arrogance and not the confidence.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Star

This is just the nature of politics and being in the public eye. No matter what he did, he would get slammed. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. This is NOT unique to Trump.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    This is just the nature of politics and being in the public eye. No matter what he did, he would get slammed. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. This is NOT unique to Trump.
    Exactly

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Very on brand of Trumpies to think criticism of Trumps response = want Trump to fail.

Criticism of the response is because people don't want him to fail.

As Trump would say, Bigly Bigly on brand.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Also, on Jan 31 when he banned incoming China travelers, Trump was criticized by Biden and the left media for being xenophobic and creating hysteria. LoL
    I mean you just can't make this stuff up.
    They literally take whatever position allows them to criticize him the most. They'll flip flop a day later if they need to.

He bans people from China, they play the xenophobia card.
    Then when they realize he didn't ban them SOONER and should have, they flip flop and try to play the incompetence card.

And when people are dying and getting sick, what kind of questions are the left asking in the pressers? "Why are you calling it the Chinese virus?" "Aren't you worried about how people will perceive the Chinese?". LOL

Thank God President Trump has the stones to look them in the eye and simply say "No." "It came from China, it's a Chinese virus."

He just keeps stating the facts and they just keep trying to distort those facts with feelings.
    Well done, sir. Keep fighting the good fight.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Also, on Jan 31 when he banned incoming China travelers, Trump was criticized by Biden and the left media for being xenophobic and creating hysteria. LoL
    They literally take whatever position allows them to criticize him the most. They'll flip flop a day later if they need to.

Then when they realize he didn't ban them SOONER and should have, they flip flop and try to play the incompetence card.

And when people are dying and getting sick, what kind of questions are the left asking in the pressers? "Why are you calling it the Chinese virus?" "Aren't you worried about how people will perceive the Chinese?". LOL

Thank God President Trump has the stones to look them in the eye and simply say "No." "It came from China, it's a Chinese virus."

He just keeps stating the facts and they just keep trying to distort those facts with feelings.
    Well done, sir. Keep fighting the good fight.
    No, he's placing down rhetoric for his simple minded base to eat up (yep you fell for it!). Because if/when things get real bad in the USA he can keep parroting "China virus!" to try to deflect blame from from his own administration's ineptitude. Trump always needs some boogie man to blame but he can't pin this one on the Democrats or "fake news".

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post

Do you really think it's only the left that does this?

Dobber Sports Deity

It's interesting to see how Fox News (a well known Pro-Trump news channel) has changed their tune towards COVID-19 in a short time.

Dobber Sports Titan

It's interesting to see how Fox News (a well known Pro-Trump news channel) has changed their tune towards COVID-19 in a short time.
    Ya I posted that yesterday on the previous page. It's almost comical the flip.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Ya I posted that yesterday on the previous page. It's almost comical the flip.
    Oops, sorry. Didnt see it. So many damn Trump threads going it's hard to keep up.

Dobber Sports Titan

Oops, sorry. Didnt see it. So many damn Trump threads going it's hard to keep up.
    I hate the first woman in the video tho. I don't know why, but totally hate her.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll